🥀will always get me through🥀

"Strike!" The machine showed on the screen and Minho had this unwashable smirk on his lips, going back to rub his success straight in Jisung's face, to which the man just shrugged.

"You're not that bad, but not the best" Jisung walked up and sent the ball without even thinking and got a strike as well, all the keels knocking over.

"I see, it's going to be like this"

"Oh it will, why do you think I chose this place?" Jisung smiled lazily, the alcohol still being fresh in his blood, so he could only focus on one thing.

They played for a while, going back and forth until the first round was almost over. Minho won by a few points only, by pure luck if you asked Jisung.

The second round was won by Jisung who had forced himself to win it, he had to.

On the third game it was neck to neck, the points being scored only piling on the pressure they were under. Each round they had close to the same points and the more they were getting to the end, the more they were getting competitive. They were still laughing quite a lot nonetheless, jisung giggling when Minho pulled a strange move to send the ball across the field.

In the end Jisung ended up winning by a few points only, making him jump in the air smiling and pull his tongue out.

"How??!" Minho slowly let the defeat sink in him, falling back against the seat while Jisung did a weird dance. The older one watched him, this was the guy he knew, his cheesy smile, his body relaxed and happy.

He sat there in awe, looking over him and his little sugar cubes glowing in his coffee eyes. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

Jisung then calmed down and crashed next to Minho, letting his head rest against his shoulder delicately and Minho instinctively lead his hand to his hair. They stood there for a while, close to each other but still distant enough for it to be between friends.

"Well you won fair and square, what do you want?"

"Mmhhh..." Jisung sat apart from him and looking in the air, thinking. "I don't know, maybe I'll wait six years then ask you to come to my job..." he said ironically with a petty smile and Minho scoffed.

"Then I'll wait..." they looked each other's way for a few seconds before Jisung got up and pulled the older with him, walking to the register and handing the man some money.

"I was going to pay, I invited you out after all"

"Maybe you can make it up to me when we see each other again" it was Jisung's way of saying: tonight was fun, we can do it again.

Minho nodded and they exited the bowling place calmly, walking in the now empty streets. Minho called a taxi and it quickly arrived, both of the men getting in the car, the back seat being more comfortable then usually, partly because of the alcohol.

"Hey Minho?"

"Yeah?" The light of the street lamp lit up their faces slightly.

"Why did you want me in your life again? I mean you could of left again or simply do nothing...so why?"

"I don't know I guess...you meant a lot to me" he spoke watching his own words and how he was going to say them. "I think I owe this to my past self...I think he would have wanted me to reconnect with you"

"And what do you want?"

"What?"

"You're talking about your past self, what do you want, right now?"

"I eh..." Minho paused while Jisung realized that it was a difficult question to ask.

"To have you in my life" he replied shortly after, looking out the window as well. "If you'll have me of course"