🥀ive never felt🥀

A few weeks had passed, things just never ended up working for their schedules so they hadn't seen each other yet.

A ring tone caught Minho's ear as he watched over his club from his high balcony.

It was a text from Hyunjin that said : "I contacted everyone and they all agreed to meet up in a week! Can you believe it? Also i was thinking meeting up at your club, if that's alright with you. See y'a ;)

Minho sighed and sent a simple text to agree, his fingers shacking slightly at the thought of it. So Jisung knew about this and agreed to go, which made Minho a little more confident about the whole thing.

He was about to get up when his phone rang, so he picked it up.

"Hey Minho?"

"Yes jisung?" He smiled hearing his voice, like any...friend would.

"Well i think you saw Hyunjin's plans, and I was wondering if you could come shopping with me, I don't have anything to wear" Jisung flipped through his things impatiently.

"Sure, pick you up in 1?"

"Thank you"

"No problem" he hung up and started to dance around the room, little did he know that Jisung was doing the exact same.

<3

Minho had gotten there 15 minutes earlier then he was supposed to, checking his face in the mirror and smiling widely even he saw Jisung step out of his house.

He made his way to the car and around it, hoping in the passager seat.

"Hey" he smile, to which Minho gladly gave back.

"Hey, you actually look like you slept for once" Minho remarked.

"Yeah I used that sleeping app you sent me, it actually helped so, yet again I feel the need to thank you"

"You don't need to thank me for anything, now let's go get you some new clothes, but let's be honest you'd look good in anything"

"Oh really? Even a trash bag?" Jisung chuckled, it felt so good to hear. He wasn't tense anymore he wasn't scared or irritated. This was the Jisung he knew.

"Even a trash bag..." he assured and drove off, rolling the windows down and blasting music. They fell like teenagers again in their rebel phase, both being too indulged in the moment to even realize it.

Once they arriver at the mall, they walked inside to their first shop and watched over some clothes but Jisung always looked unsure, touching things and putting them back, continuing glancing towards the girl section so many times that his neck was starting to hurt.

Minho noticed right away but left him in denial for a while before pushing him slowly and unnoticeably towards it.

Once they were really close to it, he could tell Jisung was obligating himself to look away from it.

"Jisung...this is getting pathetic" he chuckled and flipped him around the the woman's section and pushed him.

"W-What are you doing?" He kept a low voice.

"We're here to shop for you, get what you want"

"I don't want to show up to the reunion with a crop top Min..." he was blushing madly.

"Why? You'd look really good in it"

"That's not the problem, I have a wife and a kid and I can't go around dressing like I'm-"

"Yourself?"

Jisung paused and sighed, crossing his arms together.

"Can we just change shops?" He wanted to avoid the subject.

"No, you've been eyeing that shirt for the past 15 minutes...how about this, you pick out a bunch of things, it can be anything and you try them on in the rooms. You don't have to come out of it, what ever makes you feel comfortable, but please for the love of gob jisung...wear what you want to" before he could argue more, the younger one nodded and started to pick up random things.

After a while he was done and they walked to the empty stalls, no one in sight, they had the whole place for themselves.

He went in the cabine and chose a shirt to put on, then came out and showed him the skin tight shirt he was wearing, showing off all of his proportions, all of his curves. Minho hid his drool and applauded him.

"Looks great on you, now give it a spin"

Jisung smiled childishly and turned around shyly, Minho praising him the whole time.

"You're doing so good...want to try another one for me?"

Jisung nodded and went back inside, trying some new fitted pants as well, showing off all of his assets, insisting on the ass part of the word.

They did this for a while before their was only two pieces left to try on and Jisung wasn't coming out of the cabine.

"You alright in there?" Minho put his phone in his pocket and went to knock on the stall, getting a heavy and uneven breath as a response.

"I can't come out like this"

"I already know you're gay-"

"No! I mean the clothes, I can't show anyone this"

"Show me. I want to see"

Jisung cracked opened the door and peaked his head out, his face was blushing profusely, more then Minho had ever seen him flushed.

"Now I want to see even more"

"It's embarrassing..."

"Do you really think I'll judge you? I want to see...I know you'll look good"

Jisung hesitated and looked at the corner of his lip to see it steady, so he brought his eyes back up and sighed, nodding.

"Fine but come in the cabine...and close your eyes" he pulled him in quickly and Minho had his eyes shut closed, he could hear jisung about two steps in front of him fidgeting nervously.

"You can look now..." he said and Minho opened his eyes and widened them the same second his gaze was set on the man in front of him.

He had a skirt on. A god damn skirt that was rolled up high enough to expose all of his bare thighs. The next piece was a silky crop top that was draped over his torso, at any sudden movement his nipples could show easily and it was all tied with a little chain.

He took a moment to calm himself and hold back.

This was a mistake.

This was dangerous.

With a smile Minho simply calmed his nerves, his whole body screaming at him to say something, to advance, to press his body against his.

But he refused.

"You better buy this one, you look amazing" he spoke like a friend would and saw a hint of disappointment in Jisung's eyes, like he expected more of this.

But the younger's eyes were more observant then most and he saw his shoulders tense and his eyes digging through the clothes, even if he was trying to hide it.

"This is way too much for a reunion..." jisung chuckled and turned to the side to look into the mirror, showing off even more.

"I could see it being useful on other occasions..."

"Which are...?"

"With someone special..." Minho replied and managed to force his body out of the cabin and close the door behind him.

That was a close one, way too close. He had want nothing more then to walked towards him and pull him close, how ever close he could get.

He had a hand on his chest as he tried to slow his breathing down.

This was going to be harder then he thought.