🥀that you take🥀

Jisung was practically living with Minho at this point, he would sleep over most of the time on the couch, but today felt different now that they had kissed the day prior.

They arrived at his house and both went to his room, hand in hand. They closed the door shut and got on the bed, playing a bit of video game.

"How do you always win?!" Jisung whined, falling back dramatically on the bed.

"Because you're too impulsive, you run for the kill without thinking"

"It's not impulsive it's reckless and I think it's a good skill to have"

"You are pretty reckless...can't deny that" Minho looked at his face and felt the urge to kiss him again, he always did when he looked at his lips.

"Your eyes are so beautiful...did i ever tell you that?" Jisung said out of the blue, Minho feeling his skin melt into Jisung's.

"I don't think you have...could we eh..." he looked away for a second, almost like he was searching the word he knew he wanted to say.

"Could we..?" Jisung smiled, watching him debate what to say.

"Kiss. Could we kiss again?"

"You don't need to ask me twice" jisung leaned in gently and pressed their warm lips together, their eyes fluttering closed. They were close, really close and their fingers were on top of one another, tangled and twisted.

It was slow and calm compared to their other kiss, it made them feel amazing, every move and motion was perfect.

Jisung laid down on his back while Minho took the opportunity to get over him, hovering over his slim body. 

He pulled apart and watched his pale face with  rosy cheeks, parted lips.

"I can get used to this" they both smiled and the door of his door crank opened slowly. His mom appeared and they both looked side ways at her, Minho practically cuddling into his chest and Jisung holding him close.

"Hi ms.Lee" Jisung waved at her normally while Minho irritatingly got off the boy.

"Hello jisung, i didn't want to bother you two, just wanted to say that the couch is ready for you when ever you're tired, me and your dad are going out tonight"

"He'll be sleeping in my bed tonight, but thanks mom, I'll see you later"

She paused and looked at them with a smile, turning around and yelled "condoms are in the left drawer of the bathroom!" She said giggling and left, leaving Minho a blushing mess.

"Mom!" He complained and hid his face, Jisung finding this very amusing.

They heard the door of the entrance close and steps walking away from the house.

"Well are you going to go and get them?" Jisung said, making Minho get even more red then he already was.

"W-What?"

"You heard me" Jisung got close and kissed his cheek. "It'll be fun.

<3

Jisung blew on it, making sure to go hard enough to get the reaction he wanted.

"Jisung..." Minho spoke calmly.

He kept doing what he was doing until it was done, the condom now fully big like a balloon.
Minho pocked at it and laughed ay the foreign feeling.

"Why is it so icky?" the older one said.

"I don't know but watch" Jisung let go of it and it went flying in the air, sticking to the roof and making the strangest noise they'd ever heard. They were sent laughing together, they always had the best laughter when they were together.

"Can I ask a question?" Jisung said once they had calmed down.

"Of course"

"Do you have any experience? L-like for sensual things"

Minho's smile crept on his lips.

"Well I had a few girlfriends, had kisses and all that stuff but never went all the way"

"Can I ask why?"

"Well they weren't ready, some were so young, so was I, I didn't want to make any rushed decisions so...Never happened. What about you? Got any experience?"

"No actually, the only person I'd hug was Felix, aside from that I hadn't kissed anyone"

"Does that mean...I was your first kiss?" Minho raised a brow teasingly at him, watching him decompose himself with his question.

"Yes...hopefully it won't be the last either" Jisung smiled and pulled him close, kissing his lips gently and pulling away.

"And I was wondering" he continued, Minho still glancing into his eyes. "They have his dna right? So why go all the way to find who did this?"

Minho's eyes went cold, almost like he was reminded of something he wanted to forget.

He didn't answer for a while, part of it being because he didn't know himself why he had this drive to find him.

"I don't know..." he finally said after a quiet silences. "I guess I want to be the one to catch him, to show Felix that he was caught"

"But...Felix is gone..." these words were something he was still processing. How could his brother be dead? Alive and well one day and the other he was gone, nothing left of him but a breathless body.

"I know but...I need to arrest him, he needs to suffer for what he did." Minho was looking at his own hands, seing the blood, watching the guilt drip from him.

"Minho...if you don't heal right now, you won't heal when he'll be put behind bars either. I know you don't want to hear this, but as your friend, I'm advising you to treat yourself first..."

"I am healing."

"No...we both know you're avoiding feeling sad and replacing it with anger. To avenge instead of grieve...Felix would want you to" Jisung laid a hand on his body but it felt cold, lifeless, like a corpse standing in front of him.

"How am I supposed to then...? I don't understand" he angrily clanched his fists together, so hard that he could feel the blood rise from them.

Jisung took his hand calmly and untangled his crawled fingers, spreading his hand opened.

"By accepting that you are sad...to stop yourself from avoiding your feeling. You need to face them now before you forget to do it...you'll stay stuck in anger and rage without even knowing why...so please Minho, just-"

Minho pulled him into a hug and cried softly on his chest, letting go of every wall he was holding up and crashing down in his arms. He felt warm, in contrast with his pale and cold skin, like porcelain that had been acting like iron this whole time. It broke.

"I'll try..." he could already feel the pain in the chest the one he pushed down the second he had seen Felix's last breath in the bathroom air.

"It takes time...and I'll be here the whole step of the way..."

"You're amazing...how can you be so..." Minho looked up with watery eyes, Jisung's face being as pretty as it always was.

"Perfect..." he finished, cupping his face.

"I'm far from perfect..."

"Trust me...you are bunny"

Jisung flushed red and stared at him.

"Bunny?"

"You don't like it?"

"Are you kidding?" Jisung flashed a smile. "I love it..." they both laid on the bed and talked the whole night.