🥀the days🥀

Jisung woke up with a huge headache and groaned as soon as he opened his eyes. He got up to see no one besides him, as usual, so he got up to wake his kid. When he got to the room, he was surprised to see Minho and his son laying in the bed holding a book, like they had fallen asleep reading it.

Kaito was curled up in his arms and the older one was letting him take all the space in the bed even if he was the smaller one.

Jisung smiled and sighed, knocking slightly on the door to wake them up. Minho's eyes fluttered opened and he remembered the night before, seing the boy cuddle up against his arm.

He got up without waking him up and walked towards Jisung.

"I'm so sorry- he asked me and I couldn't refuse-"

"It's alright Minho, I'm not mad" jisung smiled and looked at how Kaito slept, his hand searching for the warmth he had just lost.

"Do you remember much from last night?"

"Well I remember the whole night except when we stepped out of the taxi, that's a whole blur to me"

"Right" Minho thought back on his words.

'I miss you' had escaped his lips last night and Minho felt warm just thinking about it.

"I have to get to work, sorry for crashing at your place..."

"I told you it's alright-"

"Mister knight, where are you going?" Kaito rubbed his eyes calmly, looking at the two of them from his bed, getting off of it.

"I have to go work" Minho smiled at him but Jisung couldn't keep his eyes off him, how delicate he became when looking at his son.

"Papa can he stay a bit longer?" He asked with glowing eyes.

"I'm sorry baby he can't, but he could come back"

"I can come back?" Minho smiled.

"He can?!" Kaito jumped up in the air happily, jumping to grab Minho's leg and hiding his face onto his thigh. Jisung couldn't help but melt at the scene.

"Of course sweetheart, now say goodbye"

"Goodbye mister knight" he waved his hand and ran away to another part of the house, leaving Jisung staring at Minho with a raised brow.

"You two sure seem to get along well" he remarked.

"He's sweet, you raised him well"

"I try to...it's just so though recently"

"He told me about the bullying..." he mumbled, not sure if he should say something about it.

"Yeah, I've spoken to the teachers and they're trying to make the other kids stop...I don't think it's working much" he looked over at the taller one but he wasn't paying attention to him in the slightest, he was completely in his thoughts. Jisung brought him back by touching his shoulder, making his head snap around.

"I know how difficult that subject is for you..." his hand was creasing on his clothes, hanging onto him. Minho relaxed his chest and nodded.

"He reminds me of him..."

"Me too sometimes, I'm sure they would have gotten along"

"Yeah..." they fell silent again, Minho not moving a muscle.

He then looked at jisung in a calm manner and and laid his hand out in front of him.

"Your phone" he asked and Jisung hesitantly gave him. Minho typed a few things and handed it back to him.