🥀the face i came to know🥀

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked, a blush on his pale cheeks.

"Here to visit my brothers grave. Am I allowed?" He furrowed his eyebrows and Jisung stepped aside.

"Of course..."

"And why are you here?"

"Couldn't sleep..." he saw the heavy eye bags under his eyes, like he hasn't slept in a week or something.

"it's just so sudden" Jisung continued.

Minho crouched down and laid the flowers on the stone, getting up again and both of them looking down at it, ignoring the others glancing gaze.

"Sudden?"

"Yes, I mean. You leave this place out of the blue, without much of a warning. For 6 years I didn't get any news and now...you're here, finally after all the hope I had in my heart that I'd see you again...but it's too late, we're both grown up, grown apart, but it guess that's reality..."

"Like I said, I'm sorry for leaving but it was something I had to do, yes it was far but I really thought we would make it the two of us..."

"Me too...guess it's not a possibility anymore" he looked down at his ring, the glow shining in Minho's face, ironically.

"So you're married huh? Who's the lucky man?" Minho smirked but stopped when he saw Jisung become even paler. He folded his lips for a second and didn't make eye contact.

"Her name is Kate..."

A silence erupted between them again, it was as cold as the breeze.

"I see you've fitted into the mold your mom wanted out of you...are you happy?" Minho waited for a response, but he knew their wasn't going to be one.

"That's what I thought..." he mumbled.

"Save your pity...it's too late to hear it anyway"

"But it isn't too late...the offer still stands you know, come to my work place tomorrow after your shift..."

"Minho I can't and you know that"

"One time is all I'm asking, if you don't like it and don't want to see me ever again then so be it, but this once...let me in your life"

"I..." Jisung looked at him straight in the eyes but that only confused him more. His eyes were a coffee brown shade with little reflexion of the moon like sugar cubes. It was even harder to say no.

"I cant." He finally said and lowered his head to look at his feet, so Minho sighed.

"Do you remember that day I brought you to my house? We played video games for hours on end and laughed the whole time, so much that pout stomachs hurt like hell" Minho had the corner of his lip turned up.

"Yeah...how could I forget?"

"Well then you must remember that favour you owed me for losing in the end..."

"You can't be serious" Jisung smiled for the first time, like he was a kid again and Minho saw right through him.

"A deal is a deal, my wish is for you to come and meet me tomorrow at my work...come on Jisung"

"Isn't there a policy or expiration date on the deal?" Jisung laughed, the sound ringing in his ears like music.

"No, you have to come with me" Minho smiled and looked at Jisung blush slightly.

"Fine, one night only."

"Great, when do you get off work?"

"At 6pm"

"Great ill schedule to go get the medicine at that time and we'll leave together"

"I forgot how persistent you are..." his lips were still smiling, he looked incredible like this, the light that was once in his eyes illuminating.

"I forgot how stubborn you were..."

They both looked at each other and seemed at a loss for words. Their was so much to be said yet nothing that could be put in words, let alone a sentence. 

"What we're you doing here anyway?"

"I visit him often, when I want to talk to someone but I guess, he left us so long ago that I have a hard time imagining his face... so I stay here and talk to a rock that is above his lifeless body, what ever is left of it anyway."

"I'm glad to hear he wasn't alone all the years."

"He wasn't the one who was alone..." he looked at Minho for a second.

"I was." He continued quietly, so Minho just sighed.

"I know...I didn't mean to hurt you"

"I know..." they both watched in silence the tomb, still staying quite far apart. "But you did...a lot" his voice didn't tremble but he heard a droplet of water hit the ground, then another. He looked up to see if it was raining but then understood where it came from.

Jisung was crying, soft tears straining down his pink cheeks.

"I'm sorry I'm really tried, I don't normally cry in front of others" he whipped his tears away and kept doing so for the rest of the ones that fell down.

"I'm sorry..." Minho mumbled, handing him a tissue and jisung took it hesitantly, blowing his nose into it and continued trying to hide his heavy tears.

"You can cry you know..."

"Thank you" he kept shedding tears quietly and sniffing his nose. They stayed in a peaceful silence for a little while, watching the leaves blow into the wind slowly and pass under their feet. Once Jisung calmed down, he turned around and looked at Minho again, how soft and warm his skin looked.

"I never thought I'd see you again..." he crumbled the tissu in his hand.

"What made you think that? I said I'd come back one day, I promised"

"You also promised me you'd never leave me...and look where that lead us..."

Minho went quiet and saw Jisung sigh softly, fresh tears still on his cheeks and glossy eyes with a soft marron colour in them.

"Listen, all I can do is say that I'm sorry things turned out this way...I can't change what I did or why I did it"

"If you could go back in time, would you do it? Would you leave again?" Jisung stared at the tree that passed over their heads and didn't dare to look at him.

"Yes, I still would have moved out" he affirmed and Jisung felt himself rot inside slowly. He was about to walk away when Minho's voice came to his ear.

"But I would have brought you with me..." he said and the younger one stopped in his tracks for a second, turning back.

"I know you hate me for this. I know you'd want nothing more then for me to go back and stop being a nuisance...but I won't" Minho walked towards him and stopped a few feet away.

"I want to be in your life again...but only if you'll let me"

He reached out his hand, Jisung looking at it then to the eyes of the man in front of him.

He placed a flower in his hand and closed his hand.

"We'll see about that tomorrow...don't be late this time." without another word Jisung left the two brothers alone.

Minho looked down at the flower petals slowly falling apart.

"I won't."