🥀The things you do🥀

Nicaise sat at the main desk, one leg on the other and his fingers spread out so he could look at his nails. He had his shiny earrings out, dangling perfectly, blue and golden like his eyes were.

Changbin walked up to him and saw him looking through a catalogue, the tattoos available he assumed.

"Nicaise, what brings you here?" He smiled.

"I got all the money I owed you, now we're even" he got off the desk and handed him an envelope filled with bills, but Changbin frowned.

"So that's it...?"

"Well it was the deal right? I pay you back and then I can go back to working some more..."

"Right" his heart pinched as he looked over the cool gaze on his face, cold and steady. He wanted him in his arms, curled up against him like he normally was, but It was over and he was reminded that the deal as now been done.

"I'll be on my way, thank you for everything changbin" he didn't seem too affected, a bit like a business deal that was ending, nothing more, at least that is what showed.

"Pass by anytime." He forced a smile and watched as the boy he loved left his shop, leaving him breathless and careless for the load of money he had been handed.

He was left alone again.

<3

Jisung woke up comfortable in Minho's arms, recalling the memories that had floated away during his sleep. He snuggled closer, feeling his warm body against his own skin felt unreal.

The doorbell rang loudly through their ears and they both groaned at the same time, jisung curving into a small ball.

"I'll get it" Minho got up without moving to much the smaller man next to him and walked out of the bedroom, trying not to walk into walls tiredly.

He opened the door to see a familiar face, making him think this was a dream.

"Hey, is my step sister here?" The boy asked and Minho raised a brow.

"Hey...nicaise right?"

He nodded.

"No she isn't, she's out of town, can I take the message and pass it along?"

"No actually...I need a place to stay because I'm all out of money and have no one to go to except for her...but I'll find something..." he was about to walk away when Minho caught him.

"Jisung's sleeping but, maybe you can talk to him about this when he wakes up"

"Are you sure? I can just come back later"

"Come in, it's fine" he was still half asleep, so he didn't think that he was letting in someone in Jisung's house.

"Thanks...what are you doing here anyway?" He stepped into the familiar home and took his jacket off, he seemed less stable then last time he had saw him. He looked quite tense and the cold and and icy eyes were now lost in a snow storm.

"Oh, Jisung was drugged at a bar yesterday, I came to pick him up"

"Is he okay?" Concern swept over him, it was clear in his blue eyes.

"He's fine, I'm glad I got there in time..."

"Yeah-"

"Uncle nicaise?" A small voice appeared besides them and a little smile was already on Kaito's lips.

"I told you to stop calling me tha-" the younger boy ran over and hugged his leg, nicaise just brushing his hair with his fingers, giving in but still having no expression on his face.