🥀do you see🥀

Jisung got up early that morning and got out of bed, his hair messy and undone. He stretched his arms and walked around the house, the corridors being more quiet then it normally was when his parents were there. Jisung walked lazily until he reached Felix's old room, it was opened.

It was never opened.

With the sun shining on it, it looked so alive even though nobody had entered it in a long time.

He stepped in, it felt welcoming. He started to flip through his old books, watch his things and playing with old toys he had. He felt intrusive, but at the same time, he had always hoped to see his room. He opened his drawer with a bunch of costumes and smiled, pulling some out and stopping on a fluffy white fur. He picked it up and put it on his head, smiling when the bunny ears fit him perfectly.

"What are you doing in here?" Minho made him jump, taking the ears off.

"I-I eh...I'm sorry-"

"Why'd you come in here?" He asked, he didn't look mad, he seemed curious.

"The door was opened, and I just..." he hid the bunny ears behind his back, but Minho smiled.

"Felix wore those for Halloween once...he insisted on doing Regina from mean girls even if my parents absolutely refused...they agreed for a rabbit though"

Jisung chuckled and handed them to Minho, but the older one simply put it on his head again, adjusting it.

"They suit you, you look cute" he smiled and kissed his forehead.

Felix stepped in the doorway, smiling with teary eyes, he couldn't cry anymore, the tears of his old flesh had run out.

All he could do was watch his brother fall in love with his bestfriend.

<3

Everyone was expecting the results any time soon, bitting on their finger nails, as much the town as the aggressor.

Nobody had a clue about who had done this, they were lucky they had sample it before burying the young boy in the ground.

They were all together again. The music kid, the popular ones, the junkies, a team unmistakable amongst the other groups.

"So we've went over all the teachers yet again and the only one that adds up is M.bang, he has the most access and is known for being very charismatic"

Jeongin felt his pulse rapidly increase, his head lowering and a guilt folding in his stomach.

"We could go to the police, an investigation could be launched in the mean time, it could prove useful."

"I agree" Minho said confidently.

"I was with him that day" their first day together, Jeongin had spoken.

"He could have done it after your tutoring, it wouldn't have been complicated in the time line."

"No it couldn't." He tensed again, his whole body retracting.

"I mean how long was the session? Maybe we can make a time line of the event-"

"I was with him from the moment these bells rang to the moment I went back home with him..." he admitted and regretted it as soon as it went past his tongue and into all of their minds.

"You...went to his house?" Seungmin said quietly, the room becoming silent as if no one was there.

"You slept with him...didn't you?" Changbin's voice shook slightly, all eyes on the two of them.

"I did. That night he was with me...I'm the one who pushed it, I'm the one who asked him...it's all on me okay? He didn't do anything please don't report him to the police" Jeongin begged and broke down crying, all of them feeling a mix of emotions.

"but if it's not him...who is?"

"I don't know...but he would never do something like this...even if he..." Jeongin didn't finish his sentence, he simply stayed in humiliation, quiet.

"I believe you" Jisung broke the silence and the youngest one was grateful for him. "If you say he didn't do it then he didn't. Now we can move on from this...and listen, if you're happy...it's all that matters" he said softly, Jeongin simply nodding while tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Are we sure it was someone in the school?" Seungmin changed subject, knowing his friend was painfully waited to get out of there.

"It happened right after school hours...who else could it be? A stranger on the street? It wouldn't really add up at all..."

They continued exchanging but changbin had his eyes on Jeongin the whole time, tears in his own glassy eyes, sinking in what he had just learned.

"We don't know" Minho said, which made Jisung raise a brow, that tone in his voice.

Minho was lying.

"For now we better get to class" he looked frozen in time, like if he had come to a sickening realization. He knew something.

"Yeah you're right" Hyunjin raised his shoulders and packed his things, so did the rest of them.

Soon everyone was out of the room and that left the two of them together again, alone.

"Go to class" Minho spoke as if his barriers were falling, Jisung also noticing that his hands were shacking.

"You know who it is...tell me."

"Get to class..."

"I will not, tell me who did it...I know you figured it out...don't leave me in the dark"

"Jisung, please..." Minho turned around with the most horrified look on his face, something Jisung had never seen to such an extreme.

"If I leave...what happens?"

"You don't want to know...maybe I can tell you about it after..."

"Minho." He walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder, turning him around and kissing his lips suddenly.

"Don't do anything stupid..."

"Of course..." he pecked his cheek before walking off, knowing exactly where he was heading.

Jisung went to class as Minho suggested, but he had this feeling in his gut, screaming at him to run even if their was no danger in sign. He sat down at his desk, the bell rang, class started.

Like it always did.

But this day, nothing would end the way they thought.

This day would be something none of the students forgot for the rest of their lives.

The bell was not the only thing that could be heard across the hall.

The sound of gun shot were unmistakable.

Someone had brought a gun to school.

"Minho..." Jisung muttered under his breath.