🥀i always needed🥀

The next few weeks after Felix's death, the whole town was informed and sent their family support, his mother reading the letters before going to bed and crying herself to sleep. His father was becoming distant, almost like he was trying to heal himself first before others, he wasn't wrong.

Minho hadn't spoken to anyone, no matter the kind words he'd hear, all he could do is blame them for it. He saw the faces of the people who bullied him, now looking sad.

As if they knew how much he was hurting, but they couldn't possibly know. He skipped school for an entire week and insisted he was fine to go back, even though he wasn't. He wanted to see the faces of the murderers, see who had done this to his baby brother.

He walked in the halls and it's like if his misery was spreading around them. He saw flowers at Felix's old locker, as if those same people who put them there hadn't slipped notes that said he should go kill himself.

He couldn't believe that him of all people didn't see how bad it had become. He only saw the multiple hate letters when he went in his room, seing that they had fresh tears on the paper.

"Hey Minho...how are you holding up?" Hyunjin asked him, hesitantly putting a hand on his shoulder.

He didn't answer, he just kept walking with this deadly look in his eyes.

"Okay well if you need anything I'm here for you, I know how hard it is to lose a sibling..." Minho stopped and looked into his eyes.

Hyunjin had also lost his sister a while back, she went up north with her friends but never came back, apparently the car crash was violent and filled with flesh sticking to the heated metal parts of the car.

"Thank you..." he replied, he was the first person he's spoken to in a while.

"Wanna skip next class? Grab something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"How about a walk outside then? We don't even have to talk...?" Hyunjin gave him a small smile and he accepted, nodding his head.

"Sure"

<3

They had walked along the shore line close to the school, Minho lighting a cigarette and taking in the freezing air.

"I didn't know you smoked"

"I started recently" he took another puff from it, closing his eyes. He knew Felix would hate him for this, he hated the smell of cigarettes and everything that came with it.

"How are your parents going? I remember mine were a complete wreck when they learned the news"

"They're both in a therapy group, it seems to be helping them out...what about you? What did you do when you lost her?"

"Well...I will admit I didn't do the most ethical things to heal, I did a lot of hard drugs but I stopped after a while, I don't even know how I did it..."

"Im glad you're alright now"

They made it back to school and started at the building that had brought him so much pain.

"The rest of them will never understand..." Minho mumbled, putting something in Hyunjin's drink discretely, handing it to him.

The younger on took a sip from it and Minho watched as the medication went down his throat.

"Doesn't mean they don't feel sorry though...I just wish i had more time with her"

"I wish I could have stopped him in time..."

They continued to chat until it was almost the end of the day, the sun setting in the sky and the clouds covering up the mountains.

"I feel strange..." he said, holding his head.