🥀when youre gone🥀

A month had passed since that moment, since they had confessed officially, since Minho had let go of his torment.

The school had healed from their loses, but now was the last day for them.

They were graduating and Minho had his plane ticket ready, every single thing was prepared for his departure. Truth was, he had not chosen Canada as a random place, it was known for being safe towards people who were lgbtq, something his town was known for hating.

He knew a few people from there and would move in with them before getting a job.

The plan was sailing and Jisung was at the bottom of the sea, chained to his faith.

Watching him sail into the horizon and never to see him in a very long time. He knew he could visit, he could come by maybe once every two months, but it would never be the same.

Jisung woke up in his arms, snuggling as close as he could to remember how he felt, the sweet scent he offered. He could never get sick of it.
Minho opened his eyes with a mix of feelings, he was relieved to finally leave, but nothing in his whole body wanted to leave Jisung behind.

"Last day..." the younger one whispered, closing his eyes shut, wishing it was only a dream.

But it wasn't.

Not in the slightest.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other again bunny"

"But it won't be the same, their are so many things we never got the chance to do, so many things I wanted to try...with you Minho"

"We can always organize something-"

"You don't understand. It won't be the same" he cut him off quickly, frowning.

"Jisung it'll be alright, we'll figure it out..."

"Will we...?" He said, only a glimpse of hope on his tongue.

"Of course, now come on, we've got a ceremony to attend"

They had joined their friends in the school parking lot, all of them dressed in the respectable uniforms to graduate. Hyunjin didn't stop talking and screaming the entire way.

"So Canada huh? Are you going to send me tons of pictures? I want to see a polar bear!" The blond boy had said, Minho rolling his eyes.

"Hyunjin you can't possibly think-"

"Guys come on we'll be late!" Jeongin smiled, pulling on all their arms and dragging them along. They rushed to the ceremony and each waited for their turn to get handed their official papers to graduate. Smiles were flashing, so we're cameras, parents cheering and students being as focused as ever.

The only one that couldn't enjoy this day was Jisung. Not only was he going to lose his boyfriend, but his parents hadn't shown up to the ceremony. He frowned as he looked into the crowd but saw a woman waving at him and taking pictures. It was Minhos mom and dad encouraging him. It gave him the confidence to step on the stage and smile, he had been grateful for them.

Once it was over a few shows had been prepared, one of them being Jisung playing the violin. The whole stadium went quiet and only the sounds of his footsteps going to the stage were heard.

He was all alone there with his violin, watching Minho into the crowd looking dead into his eyes with pure wonder, like he always did.

"Now we will have Han Jisung playing 'when you're gone'" he said and it all went silent.

Jisung closed his eyes and let his hand play, each chord playing the way it was supposed to. Everything was perfect, his from, his technique, he was perfect.