🥀For each other🥀

They made it to his bar, casually walking in since he owned the place and Minho couldn't keep his eyes off Jisung's skirt. He noticed around that they had caught attention, from every pair of eyes around them. The handsome owner with a blessed beauty besides him in beautiful outfit. They were a sight to see.

Minho leaned in his bodyguard's ear and made sure Jisung couldn't hear him.

"If anyone lays a hand on me or him, he's priority, get him out first"

"Copy that sir"

Minho then brought Jisung to the minibar and watched him relax around the accepting crowd, he was surprised to see he was getting compliments on his outfit and seing other men in skirts as well. A bunch of guys were also way more out there then him, some had makeup and shined from a mile away.

"You sure know how to grab attention..." Minho whispered in his ear even with the heavy music in the background.

"Oh please, you're not better" he winked and took the virgin beverage to his lips (virgin as in no alcohol in it, for those who didn't know). He looked over at Minho and his eyes went from his eyes to his ass very quickly since he was leaning on the counter. He nodded in approval and he redirected his intense stair to the crowd.

People were piling up on the dance floor, their was barely any place to go or to fit in apart from small stage in the middle of it where people could stand on it and try not to fall off miserably.

In the very corners of the huge room people were making out without even trying to hide it, smiling into the kisses, mostly girls with other girls.

"Hey boss, what can I get you?" His attention was brought to the man in front of him, the bartender with a towel over his shoulder.

"2 blowjobs"

Jisung flushed red and hit his arm, Minho holding back his laugh, the younger one looking around embarrassed.

"What the hell Minho?!"

"It's a drink..."

"It can't be-"

"Here you go boss" he handed them two drinks and went in the back to get something.

"What about this is a blowjob?" He asked angrily, skeptical.

"Wait for it bunny" he pulled him closer to his chest and his hands were placed delicately on his waist. The bartender came back with a bottle and pressed on the tip of it, white whipped cream coming out of it and making a small tower over the shot glasses. Jisung smiled and lowered his head.

"You can't be serious..." he chuckled, seing the two drinks in front of them.

"It's called a blowjob because you need to suck the whipped cream before getting the drink, it's dumb but, it's also my favorite to do with unexperienced friends"

"I'm experienced!"

"Oh really? In what? Faking an orgasm with a woman?" Minho smirked and Jisung closed his mouth and flushed.

"Will you stop mentioning it! I was gonna say something else..."

"Then what are you good at...you know, during sex?"

"A lot of things..."

"Tell me about them" Minho looked over tenderly, drawing him closer.

"Bet I can take this drink better then you can."

"So deep throat? Alright. Bring it."

Jisung gave him a challenging look before turning to face the little tower he had and licking his lips. He took it and licked the tip of it to taste it but Minho saw this other wise. He helplessly watched him go all the way down and take the shot like it was nothing, smiling while having a ton of cream on his lips. He locked it all off and proudly looked at Minho who was just breathing heavily and tightening his grip on jisung.

"You've got a little something there" he took his face and brought him closer, licking the cream off his lips and hearing Jisung moan lowly onto his own mouth. He pulled apart and took his own drink in two seconds, closing his eyes and taking in the burning sensation. Jisung then cupped his face and licked the whipped cream off the corner of his lips, smiling.

"Mine was still better" he chuckled and Jisung hugged him.

"Yeah right, with what experience?" Minho raised a brow.

"Well me and my wife don't sleep together a lot...so I got some things to feel good"

"Things?"

"Toys..." he muttered and looked away from his stare, a taunting one.

"Oh I see, so you've put one down your throat before?"

Jisung nodded calmly even if he was madly red and boiling warm to the touch.

"What about down there, is it used to being...?"

"Yes...I guess you could say that"

Minho was holding himself back from saying the things he truly wanted to say, he was then reminded that Jisung was wearing a very short skirt, which only made it worst.

"How big can you take?" He couldn't care less, he needed the touch, the emotions, the sensations to run through his body freely.

"How big can you give?" Jisung teased but Minho took his hand gently and placed it under the table bar onto his own pants so that no one saw. He looked at Jisung and he was puzzled for a seconds before widening his eyes.

He felt his lap, he also felt something on his leg twitching. He took a hold of it, his hand not being enough to go all around it.

"Are you sure you could handle it bunny?" He saw the fear in his eyes upon feeling the size, it wasn't even all hard yet.

"Big..." he whispered, running his soft fingers on it, rubbing against his pants.

"Scared now? What happened to all that confidence huh?" He smirked and saw Jisung retract his hand gently and lean towards his shoulder, his fingers curling up into his clothes.

"I want you to make love to me." He spoke honestly and without even being fazed by it, it was now into the air and into Minho's mind, those words playing on loop. They had wanted this for so long, fantasizes every way imaginable of the two of them together. Their was no shame between them, pure honesty and comfort in each other.

He smirked and nodded.

"Say that again for me baby"

"I want you to fuck me..." he moaned out desperately.