🥀this way before🥀

Changbin rolled in his bed, sliding his thick arm around a waist that was a fragile as a snowflake. He was calm here, with him, it always was.

"Goodmorning" Nicaise mumbled under his breath and felt himself be pulled closer.

"Morning...so" he paused. "I've been thinking about something"

"Tell me"

"I've got this small get together with old high school friends, I was wondering if you'd want to come with me as my boyfriend...?"

"As your boyfriend huh?" He smirked and raised his brows, holding his excitement.

"So how are you going to tell them we met? The truth or something less..."

"Explicit?"

"Yeah, I mean the first few seconds I knew you I had your dick in my m-"

"Don't worry I remember what happened" Changbin kissed his shoulder delicately, as if their weren't any bite marks layered there. "So is it a yes?"

"Sure I'll come with you, if you'll make me yours for the night" Nicaise turned around and changbin cupped his face, his brown locks falling around his fingers.

"Of course"

<3

jisung woke up late that morning, expecting to find a cold bed besides him, but someone was there, a pale face with brown hair, falling onto her features perfectly.

He was surprised she was so close, onto his chest and a hand on his shoulder to hold herself there. He had known her for much longer then he had known Minho, but he felt like he didn't know half of who Kate is. His wife, the person he'll spend the rest of his nights with, just like this.

She moved a bit and opened her eyes slowly, smiling at him.

"Hi handsome" she cupped his face and closed her eyes again, relaxing onto his body.

"Hey beautiful" she truly was, any man that passed them together would tell him how lucky he is or compliment him because of her. She was stunning, her face being sent from heaven as a creation, same for her desirable body. They had met at his school for studies, same class and she grew a crush on him over time.

Now they were here. After almost 6 years of knowing each other. They had Kaito young, they had decided on impulse to have a child and ended up marrying much farther on, thus the ring on their fingers.

"Are you going to sleep in today?" She asked innocently.

"No, I've got that reunion I was telling you about, hope it'll pass alright..."

"Am I invited? I mean the rest are bringing their partners right?"

"I guess, but who'll watch Kaito?"

"I'll ask the neighbour's daughter, she babysat him last time"

"Alright then" now he knew how the night was going to go. She was going to pick his outfit and she was going to go there, talking shortly to everyone and analyzing their every phrase, she was like that.

"It's settled" she lowered her head back and he played with her hair, closing his eyes.

<3

Tonight was finally the night they would all meet up, everyone was ready, nervous and especially Minho who was going back and forth in his closet.