🥀i know🥀

"Do you have any turtlenecks?" Jisung looked at himself in the mirror and widened his eyes.

"Why?" Minho gave him a teasing smile and walked in the bathroom with only his underwear on. He went behind him and grabbed a hold of his waist, cuddling onto him.
"You're so much prettier like this"

"With hickeys covering my neck? I have to work today!" He teasingly pushed him away.

"Fine, I'll get you a turtleneck to hide your shameful sins" he said in a dramatic voice and Jisung chuckled.

"It felt good..." Jisung blurred out.

"Enjoyed yourself?"

"More then that, you made me feel the most alive I've ever been...last night was fun, wild...I loved it."

But do you love me...?

He had things to say but he would wait a bit, let the moment really run in his mind a couple of times.

"I loved it too...nobody has ever felt this good."

"Not even the people in Canada...?" Jisung was looking down into the sink but Minho kissed his shoulder.

"Even them, doesn't matter where I'd go...I'll always. Always. Come back to you"

Jisung looked at the side of his lip to see it steady, so he smiled and sat on the sink, pulling Minho into a soft kiss.

"And why is that?" Jisung smiled widely and cupped his face gently.

"Because you...are everything I've always wanted love"

Minho's phone rang on the bathroom counter and they both jumped slightly.

"I have to take this, one second" he held the phone to his ear and smiled.

"Hey mom...no don't worry...oh sure, I'll make some time in my schedule....could I bring someone?...no, it's jisung, you know the my friend in high school...thanks mom, bye" he hung up and looked dead into his eyes.

"What did you drag me into this time?" Jisung laughed and looked deep into his eyes.

"Don't worry, dinner with my parents, tonight?"

"Sure, I missed your mom's cooking"

"You know what I missed?"

"Am I supposed to guess or are you going to tell me-"

"Morning sex" he took him on his lap and carried him to the bed, laying themselves on it.

"Oh and I forgot to say" Minho stopped for a second.

"What's up?"

"I asked someone to drop by your house"

"What? But I'm not even there"

"It's not for you..." he smirked.

<3

Nicaise woke up on the couch, looking around confused and groaning. Their was a knock on the door again, so he got up and closed the tv he ended falling asleep on.

He went to the door and opened it.

"We're not interested" he said not even looking at who it was. He was about to close it but a foot got stuck in the doorway.

"Nicaise...?" Changbin looked confused, just as much as he was.

"Changbin.? What are you doing here?" He flushed red, he thought he'd never even see him again.

"I have an appointment for a tattoo, they sent me this address, it must be the wrong one...I'm sorry to bother you...again" Changbin grabbed his kit and turned around, his heart broken all over again.

"Wait!"

He held his hand and pulled him a bit closer, Nicaise gave his best puppy dog eyes, he had missed him too much to see him go so suddenly.

"You know...you're a really confusing person nicaise...first time I met you, you used me, which I guess is fine, but then you say these things...so sweet. You lure me in and even I've fallen completely for you, you decide to leave...?" Changbin frowned and looked for answers in his face, but he was only met with the same lost eyes he knew.

"I couldn't keep dragging you in my mess, I didn't want to owe you more money or to feel like I'm just a dept in your eyes..."

"You were so much more then that..." Changbin sighed and took his things once more.

"Were...?"

"I can't risk another heartbreak because you don't know what you want from this...so goodbye nicaise" he walked away and all that nicaise could do was watch him walk away slowly.

Once he was out of sight he closed the door and his back fell on it while he tried to regain his breathing.

"But I love you..."

<3

"Jisung..." Minho watched the younger's leg twitch slightly and his eyes focused on the road.

"What?" He asked nervously, avoiding eye contact as much as possible in the car they were in.

"Relax baby" he put a hand on his thigh and he felt Jisung's body relax against his warmth.

"What if they hate me?" He stormed off and Minho rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding? My parents already love you"

"Loved me. The teenage me. What will they think of...us? I mean, I'm married and have a child, but I'm with you..."

"It's nothing that cannot be explained, don't worry so much, they aren't intrusive."

"I'll try..." he lowered his head and took Minho's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Been a while since I've been this nervous..." he smiled.

"When was the last time? Doctor stuff? Exams?"

"That day you left actually...when I woke up that day, all I wanted to do was...die, right then and there, knowing how far you already were" he tightened the grip on his hand, firmly and Minho swept his thumb to calm him.

"You know...when I arrived there, when I stepped at the gates of the country...I cried, I fell to my knees and sobbed. I had to be escorted out and brought to the medics because I couldn't breathe...I know I'm the one who left. I know that very well bunny...but trust me when I tell you that I've never wanted someone more then you."

He stopped in front of the house and took the key out of the car.

"When you came back in my office...I know I only showed you anger and disappointment...truth was I was terrified for you. When I handed you those anti-depressants...my heart felt so heavy...so I'm glad to see they are working, you look much happier"

"Actually...you want to know something I didn't tell you?"

"Go ahead"

"Since you've been in my life again...I didn't take a single pill from that bottle..." he pulled it out of his jacket and showed him.

Jisung looked at him in shock, he felt like crying.

"You make every pain I endure worth it...I don't need anything else because no medicine or person can make me feel as happy as you do..." he held his breath for a second before continuing.

"I love you Jisung."

That was it for the younger, he cried soft tears and chuckled.

"I love you too" he pulled him into a kiss.