Welcome to Fairy Tail

Mara's P.O.V

        I wondered the streets of Magnolia, the town I've have been traveling too for the past day. It was morning, two and three hours minimum, till noon. I looked up at the people in front of me, most of them walking normally, some running to get to wherever, some stopped along the sides of the busy crowded street to talk to one another. I, however, was to get to the top of this hill and get to the guild known as, Fairy Tail. 

    I snapped out of my daze. Almost there. I thought tiredly from lack of sleep. I continued my way till in a few short minutes I stood at the front doors of the famous Fairy Tail guild. The closer I got the more their name started to pop up. I lifted my head a bit, face still completely cover in shadows as I lightly pushed open the door to the guild. I could hear the once loud talking, some even yelling voices before going quiet as I push open the door. The door's loud creak being the obvious reason for the sudden grab in attention. Think about it, a stranger, completely consumed by a cloak opening the front doors to their guild, walking into the place? It's obvious reason to be suspicious.

     I slowly made my way to the front of the guild hall. All their eyes on me, even as I passed by them, feeling their eyes burning into the back of my skull. But I wasn't here for them, I was here for the Master, every guild has one, why should this one be any different.

      I kept my eyes focused on the back of the place, a few people at the stools of the bar. Behind the bar was an amazingly beautiful girl. She had snow white skin, as well as snow white hair. One guy was drinking from a mug looked back as well as his friends. Some looked creeped out, some looked at me with caution, waiting for me to make a move. Lastly was an older man who sat on top of the bar counter. He was an old looking man, gray hair turning white. He was also incredibly short and carried a staff of some sort in between his crossed arms. My money's on him. I thought still making my way towards him. 

     My eyes glanced on either sides of me, head remaining straight, to inspect the people around me discreetly. I noticed how some of the members, built groups within the guild itself. Interesting. I was a little halfway to the back when I felt an odd power coming from my left, actually there were two people who's magic power stood out to me. I slowed in my steps and looked at the person closes to me. A guy somewhere not too far off from my age. I tilted my head slightly. He had a green coat with white fur on the hood of it. He also had glasses and two rings on his left hand. He also had two girls practically hanging off of him. I shrugged it off and continued my way.

     I finally got to the front of the guild seeing the old man look up at me with curiosity. I just bowed my head slightly.

"Are you the master of this guild?" I asked assumingly, still bowing my respects.
"Yes child. What is it that you need?" He answered before proceeding to question in a questioningly but friendly tone.
"I was hoping in joining your guild." I spoke, slightly looking up, people nearby tensing at this. Murmuring aruptintg silently in the background. 
"What is your name, child?" He redirected.
"Mara, sir." I replied. He studies me long and hard, making low noises to himself as if questioning himself.
"... I see potential in you dearie, you may join if that is what you really wish." He finally answered. The acceptance shocking me, if I'm being honest.
"Thank you, sir." I thank, standing up straight. I was about to turn when the girl with white hair gestures me over.
"What is it?" I asked curious, turning back a bit as the white hair girl made her way out from behind the bar and to me. She held up the guild print stamp, neither of us paying attention to the light whispering that continued around us.
"Silly! You need your guild mark." She giggled brightly and held up the stamp more.
"Now, what color would you like it in and where?" 

     I stood there shocked for a moment before walking up to her a bit closer. I looked at some of the colors she had, but I didn't see my color.

"You wouldn't happen to have light purple, would you?" I asked quietly.
"No, sorry." She answered disappointed.
"Oh well. I'll take it in that pretty magenta looking color then." I point out childishly to her, quick to get over my previous disappointment.
"Sure thing! Now where would you like it?" She replied excitedly.

     I held my left hand up, holding out my palm for her. She nodded getting the stamp ready and placed the stamp on my hand. I smiled, almost forgetting that she couldn't see it.

"Thank you.." I said trailing off.

"Mirajane.." She let out a yawn, her suddenly becoming overly drowsy. I tilted my head confused at the sudden reaction. That was when I noticed everybody in the guild getting sleepy. Soon most people were asleep, Mirajane and Master talking. Something about a 'Mystogan' of some sort. I honestly was confused. I turned hoping to understand what was happening, making sure there wasn't some sort of attack going on and saw that Mirajane too was out. The only two left was the Master and me.

"Mara? You're not affected by this?" Master questioned. I shrugged my shoulders, just now realizing that it must be because of my power to deflect some magic spells. Some guy then slowly strides in, and quietly makes his way to some board with fliers on it. There's the job request board. I figured we weren't in threat, the Master and the guy talk, well more like the master telling him to lift the spell but I paid no mind to it. I just figured that he must be part of the guild. I quickly made my way to the board and quickly scanned the jobs.

Let's see, let's see. No...no...no...n-YES!  I cheered while pulling the flier off of the board. I quickly followed out the door right behind the guy with the sleep spell, making it out of the building as he finished counting. As the door shut I could hear most of the guild members starting to get up. I looked at the flier seeing where it was located.

Let's see. Take care of group of wizards.... terrorizing the village....10,000 jewels.... located.... Hmm shouldn't take me to long a few hours tops, then maybe I can finally get something to eat! I grinned to myself as I set off towards my new destination. Let's get ready to fight some bastards, cause I'm hungry and you're in my way of getting something good to eat! I laughed to myself, walking off.

Things should be interesting in this place.