Forever Promises

Mara P.O.V

        Well we finally made it back to the guild. Boy does it look different. It was finished, completely restored. But...I didn't feel right about the...'adjustments' they made. Don't get me wrong I think it looks amazing..but what about the memories and moments they all shared in there? Wouldn't they want it the same? I sighed as I looked around. There was a new cafe outdoors, and gift shops. I wasn't busy listening to them talk. I was busy looking around the place. I did notice a Lucy action figure doll...who's clothes come off. Worst part is... they had one for me too.-_- only the cloak's hood remained. I looked away from the cringy dolls as someone placed their hand on my shoulder. Levy beams.

"It's so good to have you and Lucy back!" She exclaimed while pulling Lucy and I in a tight hug. I smiled, awkwardly hugging her back.
"Hey, long time no see." I grinned, while we all parted from the hug.
"Hey Levy!" Lucy greeted brightly.
"Isn't this place awesome?!" Levy cheered.
"Hmm, I guess. I think the old one was better though." I pouted, turning away. They even had a pool now.
"Aww, c'mon, Mara. You know you like this one too." She winked. I bit back a smile.
"Of course, I like this one, I just liked the old one better." I winked back dramatically, once again forgetting that she couldn't see. She laughed anyway, getting my playful gesture.
"We even have a game room down stairs, and the best part is, we're allowed up stairs now. Master even lets more of us go on S-class requests now." Levy filled us in, giving us a tour.
"Okay, I changed my mind. I like this one better now." I added, still keeping my arms crossed and avoiding her eye. Natsu snapped his head at me.
"You traitor! I thought you were on my side?!?"? He yelled.
"Yeah, but the jobs from before were child's play. Now there's more of a challenge." I chuckled evilly. He scoffed and crossed his arms this time. I chuckled more.
"Well, I'm glad you dunderheads came back safely." Master insults us in his welcoming.
"Oh, thanks. Nice to know I'm a dunderhead." I muttered to myself. I take notice of Juvia next to him. And she got a makeover. She had a new attire, and her hair was different as well.
"I'd like you to meet Juvia, a new recruit. Isn't she a cutie?" Master introduces pervertedly. I sigh and look at Juvia as she does a curt to us.
"I can't wait to work with you." She smiled friendly. Gray chuckled and I walked up to her with my hand out for her to shake. I know we met but still...
"Hello Juvia, my name is Mara. Nice to meet a new guild member. And to make you feel better, I'm still kinda new too." She nods, grasping my hand.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mara. I can't wait to work with you." Her smile remained, increasing as another bond was formed. The others started walking over as well, Natsu still pouting about the guild.
"I wanted to say thank you so much for helping us at Hokabe." Erza offers her thanks.
"No, I should be thanking you! Because now I found a new guild."She exclaimed happily.
"Hey Juvia." Lucy tried to be friendly. But Juvia still thought Lucy was after Gray... I snort, sniggering out.
"We also added another new member as well." Master said as I looked, seeing Gajeel. I glared at him stomping my way over to him. I growled, stopping right in front of him while hearing Gray and Natsu fighting in the background.
"You have guts showing up here." I mumbled at him.
"Yeah, well. I ain't happy about it either!" He yelled back. My eyes widened in spite, getting in his face.
"Don't you yell at me!!! You metal eating freak!!" I yelled with my fist raised. He did the same thing.
"Oh, really?! Last time I checked you were a dragon slayer as well!! So look who's talking!!!" He retorted. I scoff incredulously.
"I outta...!!" I stop myself from hitting him. He grumbled as he took his seat, brooding quietly from everyone. I huffed, crossing my arms.
"I don't mind, Juvia. But he's the one that ruined the guild to begin with!" Erza argued out this time.
"Now, now. Don't forget what I taught you. Yesterday's enemy, can be tomorrow's friend, right?' Master interjected this time.
"I never heard that in my life, so let me kick his ass!" I yelled out. Master just sighed and shook his head.
"Yeah, if I'm okay with him then you should be too." I hear Levy say timidly. I whipped around and looked at her in disbelief.
"Do you not remember what he did to you, Jet and Droy?! Levy, we were humiliated, beaten and hung to a tree!! He destroyed the guild!!" I yelled out, my bitter feelings of losing to him still haunting me.
"I know what he did was wrong b-but.. Do you think he'd honestly be here if he didn't have a choice?" She steps closer to me,