I Hate Laxus and The Theaters

Mara P.O.V

"Listen up everyone! We're taking on job request again!" Mirajane yelled to everyone merrily.

       It's been a few days since we went to get Lucy. Master was with the council currently but I'm pretty sure we are going to be found innocent. Not to mention we got some of the guild finished as well. It was looking pretty good so far.. I guess. I kind of miss the old guild. They plan to make this one way bigger than the last one. 

   Lucy and I sat at the bar as everyone ran to the board in newfound excitement, I was thinking of taking one as well when some of the people cleared out, so it wasn't so crowded. I took another sip of my drink while talking with Lucy and Mirajane.

"What's up with them?" I asked gesturing towards to horde of people by the job board.
"Yeah, most of the time most of them would be loafing around the guild hall." Lucy added. Mirajane just laughs at this.
"I don't suppose either of you seen Loke have you?" Lucy suddenly asked, looking between Mirajane and me. I lowered my head, shaking it before taking another gulp from my drink.
"Don't tell me you've fallen head over heels for Fairy Tail's resident playboy." Mirajane asked amusingly. I set my cup down with a slam, and guffawed while patting Lucy on the back, her not finding my reaction amusing in the slightest.
"No, it's not like that!! It's just apparently he was the one who found my keys." She said holding them up.

     That is actually kinda weird I haven't seen him since that day either. When I saw him all hunched up and everything.. I wonder if he's alright.

"That sounds like sexual harassment!" Lucy randomly said. I jumped a little whipping around at her wide eyed.
"What's sexual harassment?!?" I gawked at her. She raised a brow, pointing at Gray obviously.
"What's wrong with you? You just kinda spaced out for a minute." She asked me. I looked away.
"Its, uh.. nothing. I was just thinking about something." I try, shaking my head as I still wonder if the boy with glasses was okay or not.
"It wouldn't be because of Loke would it? Don't tell me you like him?" Mirajane asked suddenly, a brow raised.
"I most definitely do n-!" I started to clarify when Happy and Natsu joined the group now.
"So, you like Loke?" Happy asked me in a teasing tone, a slight shock undertone sounding with it. I frowned, seeing something flicker in Natsu's eyes.
"No! I was goi-" I started again but was cut of.. AGAIN. Me feeling like I needed to explain myself, even more so with Natsu here too.
"So, you like Loke, but not me?!" Gray yelled out suddenly. I momentarily died, my arms up in frustration.
"FOR THE LAST TIME, NO, I DON'T!! It's.. It's about the last time I saw him.." I intervened as they went quiet. Obviously not liking that stomach might be wrong with their guild member and friend as they sense my uncertainty as I trailed off. I looked off in thought, remembering his weird actions the last time I had seen him.
".. He wasn't acting right, not that he ever does but, this time was different." The other's seemed concerned, a moment of silence occurring before a bucket was suddenly sent hurtling our way. Distracting us from our previous moment. My eyes locked onto the quick moving object, which was aimed to land in Natsu's face, stopping as I reached out to stop it swiftly while looking back sharply in the direction it came from. Smelling the shift in the air as the area tensed around us.

"Why don't you tell the others how you feel!" Erza yelled to some blonde-haired guy. It was clear she was pissed, the question was why.
"Who's he?" I randomly asked, already on guard. The others probably sensing it, probably why Happy made his way over and sat on my shoulder as he gives an answer.
"That's Laxus, Master Makarov's grandson." He stated. I hum out, feeling the tension from the two where I was adamantly.
"I have no problem telling them what I think of them. This guild is filled with nothing but losers and weaklings! Especially you two." He degrades, smiling spitefully at Droy and Jet.
"You were Phantom's personal punching bags. You know, I'm glad I never bothered to learn your names. Which brings me to the worst of them all. The rich little princess wannabe wizard. This is your fault." He states belittle Jet and Droy for something that happened to me as well, his comments about Lucy just adding to the fiery pits in my stomach. I grit my teeth, growling lowly to myself. I pushed myself off the bar stool, Natsu and Happy seeming to be the only ones who noticed my movements. Happy flying off my shoulder and floating in space as he seems unsure what to do.
"Laxus! Would you shut up?! Master said no one is to be accountable for anything that happened, not even you. Even though I begged you to come help and you turned your back on us!" Mirajane yelled at him, almost making me falter in my stalking as I had never seen her so angry before. But it doesn't, in fact her outburst only makes me more irate. He knew his people were in trouble but he bailed? Coward!
"HEY!! Who the hell are you to call people out anyways, huh?! You have no right talking to Jet, Droy, Lucy.. or any of them like that! If I recall you did nothing to help out any body while Phantom was attacking us!! You know in fact, this is my first time even seeing your face! If anybody should be saying anything it should be all of us, saying things towards you. I've heard nothing of you and so far, hearing the way you talk I can already tell your just a cocky little snot nose bastard. This is a guild and you're supposed to help your guild members! Not run away like a coward when it comes to a fight! And your Master's grandson? You're nothing more than a coward that turned his back." I sneered at him. He glared at me, his brows twitching together in fury, as he stood up abruptly in front of me. He was a good foot and a half taller than me, so I was forced to look up at him but didn't let that change my demeanor any. 
"Never mind, I take back what I said about wannabe princess being the worst. I forgot about this little runt. She's the worst. Just got here and already think she's a big shot. Oh, what was people were calling you? Let's see would it happen to be.. Nightmare?" He grinned sickly. I clutched my right hand, desperately wanting to hit him.
"I've heard things about you before, Nightmare. How you were beaten as a child, torture some would even say. And by your own parents no less." He brought up relentlessly and without any remorse. I lowered my head little by little hearing some in the guild gasp and murmur in speculation. My body shook, both my hands and teeth clenched in self-restraint. I fumed silently as he continued with little regard for my privacy or feelings.
"It was until you were what.. five? Six, when you put an end to all that stuff? Hh, who cares.. Yeah, all those years, they experimented on you, they beat you, they bruised you, I heard they even tried to sell you! But then one day you killed them, right? And you used your magic to do it. Nightmare magic. You learn some interesting things while you travel, you know? Hey, didn't you have a siste-" He seemed to drone on, talking as if he knew everything. As if he knew the whole picture. The more he talked the more riled up I felt inside, begging for the pot to boil over. And the pot did boil, the very mention of my sister being my breaking point.