To The Beach Resort

Mara P.O.V

"Mara~ Hey, wakey wakey~ Hello?" I hear someone close to my ear. I groaned turning on the other side and then attempt to ignore them and go back to bed. The person doesn't give up , suddenly yelling in my ear instead.
"ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT, WAKE UP MARA. RIGHT NOW!!" They yelled. Natsu. I growled, grabbing him by the front of the shirt pulling him really close. To the point he might as well been in my hood with me.
"Do that again and I'll end you, fire boy." I uttered darkly, my mind still half asleep. He chuckles, backing away in defense. I rub the sleep from one of my eyes, standing my from what I thought was my bed. A bed yes, but not mine. I gasp breathlessly, not expecting to start falling forward. I was stopped, someone's arms wrapped around me tightly, preventing me from making contact with the floor.
"Whoa! Easy now, tiger." I heard Natsu laugh next to my ear. My eyes widened as I quickly pull away, stumbling a foot to gain balance. I coughed awkwardly, looking around the room. Natsu, Loke, Lucy, Levy, Jet, Droy, Happy, and Gray. I looked at them in a happy daze, smiling as I waved to Levy and her team. I looked around confused, also now realizing that I was in the hospital.
"Why am I in the hospital?" I asked dumbly. Trying to think back to what happened.
"We don't know. The doctors don't know either, just that your magic was low." Levy answers, giving me a side hug. That's when I remembered. That power. It felt so.. strange, it was almost exhilarating. It was so powerful.. I've never felt anything like that in my life. There was also something about it that scared me. An eery familiar feeling.
"Yeah, what happened, Mara?" Lucy questioned worriedly, obviously having been worrying about my well being this whole time.
"Huh? Oh, I don't know. I was just.. standing up for what I believed in." I force a smile, giving Loke a thumbs up, though not sure how to explain what happened since I wasn't entirely sure myself either.
"It wasn't true by the way." Lucy suddenly adds. I tilted my head to the side confused.
"What? Of course, it's true. I believed that Loke was inno-" I started but she shook her head.
"I don't mean that. I mean what you said, about your life having no value. That's a lie, you have all of us here, Mara. Everyone in the guild, remember what you told me? I think it's time you start listening to yourself too." She smiles softly. I stood there stunned for a moment, my head lowering in guilt. I hear the others silently agree, a few putting a hand on my shoulder for solace.
"Alright. I'm heading to the guild, anyone else coming?" I grin.

"Mara! You're back!" I hear Mirajane cheer as she hugged me quickly as did some other of the guild members. I smiled as Natsu suddenly freaked out.
"Oh, yeah! Mara, did you know that Loke was a Celestial spirit?!?" He exclaims, still shocked by the subject. I nod my head simply.
"Yeah. I kinda already knew that." 
"I want to know how Mara figured out so quickly. Lucy too." Gray asked himself.
"Well I mostly found out from Mara but how did you know?" Lucy shrugs, turning to me in inquiry.
"Well, for starters my sister. She, uh.. She used to be a Celestial wizard. I just got to thinking, and, kinda just had a feeling." I explain somewhat, rubbing the back of my head. Lucy perks at the mention of my sister being a Celestial wizard, but doesn't push the matter.
"Well, why aren't you a cow or a horse? You're just a dude." Natsu turns to Loke.
"Well, Virgo's a human also. It's not like we're all animals." Loke points, half amused by Natsu's poor observation.
"You say that but I've seen her turn into a gorilla!" He more than likely exaggerated, the others faces pointing me towards that conclusion.
"She's not really a gorilla." He said back with his usual sly looking smile.
"Loke here is a lion spirit." Lucy educates.
"A lion's like a grown up cat, right?!?" Happy yells in excitement, the thought of Loke either being or turning into a giant cat obviously grabbing his attention to the max.
"Yep, you got it!" Loke grins back, looking at Happy. Happy, happier than ever to hear that.
"Don't lie to him!!" Lucy roars, causing me to chuckle to the action, Happy drooling over Loke's shoulder.
"Shouldn't you be resting up in the spirit world right about now." Gray adds this time.
"I'm doing a lot better than I was. I just wanted to see if Mara was up and okay. That and I couldn't wait to see Lucy again." He smiles in my direction, obviously seeing I was much better. His demeanor changed from friendly to, friendly-friendly, practically lushing over Lucy romantically at the end. I looked over at Lucy's reaction, her face red beat red as Happy creeps up behind her. 
"He looooves you~" He sang with his hands over his mouth teasingly.
"Shut it, cat or you're gonna get hurt." She grumbled as he gasped, flying into my hood for safe haven.
"Hey! I didn't say you could come in there!" I exclaim. He ignored my protest, making himself comfy in the hood. 
"Please? It's so comfy in here. Now I see why you like this thing so much!" He purred out, as I breath out in defeat. We turn our attention to Loke, who picked up Lucy and started carrying her away.