Natsu Has To Surpass Erza

Mara P.O.V

"Hey, I just thought of something awesome Happy!" I heard Natsu yell behind me to Happy.
"Yeah? What is it?" He asked back flying along with Natsu.
"When we beat Jose, maybe it well finally put an end to all of this crazy fighting." I could tell he was smiling.
"What?!? are you crazy?! This guy's is just as strong maybe even stronger than Master Makarov. There's no way you can beat him!" Happy yelled at him.
"You're forgetting one thing Happy, I'm here also." I said running slightly backwards. Natsu grinned giving me a thumbs up.

    We finally stopped as we got to a big room. A huge blast of wind coming towards us, I jumped up while Natsu crashed to the ground.

"How sad, I well make your wings of fire wither and fall and all that well remain is a dragon's corpse." The huge guy that attacked Master talks while forming from the wind.
"And you, much stronger than I thought, but none the less I well watch as your last hope withers away into nothing." The guy said gesturing towards me.
"What is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled at him.
"Be careful he's part of the Element 4." Happy said flying up behind me.
"My name is Aria." Aria said with... tears streaming down his face?
"I am the strongest of the Element 4. I have come in hopes of hunting a dragon." Aria said with his hand out, a little too inviting, causing me to narrow my eyes at him.
"Let me guess you're a wind wizard, right? I've dealt with your kind before." Natsu spoke bluntly.
"Yeah, but this guy is a lot stronger than Erigor." Happy said turning towards Natsu. I was confused as to who 'Erigor' was but figured if it was important, I'd find out.

     I looked at Natsu for a slit second, Aria using that moment to send me flying back. He saw me look away?! I tensed, taken off guard for a split second while I crashed into the wall near the door we came in. I dropped to the ground. Before Natsu could speak Aria had hit him with a wind attack. I shot up from the ground and readied an attack at Aria. Nightmare attack. It hit him and he skidded across the floor a few feet. He turned towards me and threw an attack at me again, I dodged out of the way, but just as I was about to land, he did the stupid wind thing from before. Where his whole body turned in to wind? Yeah, that one, I was sent flying to the side and crashed into Natsu. I rolled off of him quickly and stood up pulling Natsu up with me. Both Natsu and I were breathing slightly heavy from the quick pace of things.

"You have endured my attacks and you're still standing. Impressive." Aria applauds.
"Yeah, well watch this!" Natsu yelled running at Aria with his hand ablazed.
"Let's see how you fair against my Airspace magic, this well truly test my powers." Aria challenged, casting an almost invisible spell.
"I don't see no 'airspace magic.'" Natsu yelled in annoyance, running right into it after wards. I stifled a chuckle which caused Happy to send a look at me. I looked away clearing my throat, pretending to cough.
"An invisible spell? How is he supposed to fight that?" Happy said. I looked back at the spell closer and noticed it, the weak spot. My eyes able to focus on the blurred energy.
"My turn!" I challenged back while running up.
"No, Mara!" Natsu yelled, but I jumped over the edge of the spell, no longer in its perimeters and punched Aria square in the jaw. He skidded back slightly, rubbing his jaw.
"Well, you are both much stronger than I thought. Salamander and Nightmare." Aria commends, my body involuntarily tending at the name.
"Nightmare? Huh, why do I fell like I've heard that name before?" Natsu thought out while looking at me confused, my breathing increased slightly as I gave a flustered growl.
"Hmm.. So it seems that your guild does not know, or maybe you hoped." Aria suggest crudely impassively but somehow taunting too.
"Again, what the hell are you talking about with all this stupid hope nonsense?!" I questioned him exasperatedly.
"What's he talking about? What does the guild not know..? Please tell me you're not some rich run away like Lucy?" Natsu complained suddenly.
"It's nothing! Are we gonna fight or not?" I asked Aria in annoyance, obviously dodging.
"Yeah, let's go! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu yelled getting back into stance.
"Airspace Sever!" Aria yelled, as some weird magic... things flew at us. I dodged but Natsu didn't. Natsu yelled as he was being hit with them, soon they stopped and he skidded across the floor, farther away from Aria and me.
"There is always someone better then you, young dragon slayer." Aria said.
"We'll see about that. FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu yelled as he blew the fire at Aria, but he just disappeared.
"Huh? Where'd he go?" Natsu asked himself.
"I will end this with a gift, I will allow you to join your Master in his suffering." Aria said as he showed up behind Natsu. I stared wide eyed at them.
"Airspace Ruin!" Aria yelled trapping Natsu in the attack. NO! Natsu started screaming and I ran over there unaware that someone else had shown up. I jumped at him tackling him to the ground and away from Aria's attack, as Aria was sent flying. I looked back and saw.. ERZA!!
"ERZA!!"Happy and I yelled. I laughed when I felt someone start struggling under me. Natsu trapped under me. I got off of him sitting next to him as he got up. It was moments like these that I was glad for the hood to my cloak, as I felt my face heat up.
"Hey, Mara?" I heard Erza ask me. I looked up seeing her with her hand stretched out, I looked at it with shock for a second before grabbing it.
"Thanks for earlier. It might have not look like it at the time, but you helped me out a lot with that attack you did. What was it anyways?" She showed her thanks once again, curious of my magic.
"That's classified. I'm glad to see you're okay though, Erza." I said laughing slightly, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. But for some reason instead of freaking out like I would have done normally, it felt semi relaxing. Instantly felling the warmth the hand had to offer. Smiling as I turned towards Natsu.
"Thanks also. To the both of you." He smiled. I nodded in return.
"Hey, wait a minute. Are you sure it's fine for you to move?" Natsu asked her concerned. She just turned around looking slightly(sarcastically) pissed off.
"Talk about multi-polar." I said slightly chuckling. She looked at me and then looked back behind Natsu. At Aria.
"So, you're the one that harmed our Master? And Mara?" She asked. Why does everyone keep saying me? I wasn't really that badly injured.
"The great, Erza Scarlet. How unfortunate, it seems like the brilliant Titania's well loose her head along with her friends Salamander and Nightmare." He grinned. Him mentioning my name once again making me tick.
"Our Master suffered greatly by your hands, I well avenge him." Erza declared.
"You can't." Natsu tries.
"I won't allow it. I'll do it." I also said to her.
"Will now that I'm faced with a worthy opponent, I guess it's time I start taking my battles more seriously." Aria said taking the bandages off from around his eyes.

      His eyes were odd to say the least. It was a dot that expanded into a bigger circle, only with an 'x' going there it.

"Now Titania, step into zero the Airspace of Death!" Aria yelled as wind started thrashing all around the room.
"It consumes the lives of all who dares to enter!" He yelled again over the wind, the wind increasing at an alarming rate. Even causing chunks of the ground to come up. I noticed Happy holding on to Natsu's scarf for dear life, so I forcefully pushed myself towards them. I grabbed Happy tucking him into my cloak making sure he was safe.
"Thank you, Mara!" He thanked in my ear. I nodded my head at him.