Body Link Magic

Mara's P.O.V

"Hey, what happened to us?"
"I don't know. I can't remember."
"Look, Mara and all the others are back to normal! Haha you did it, Mara!" I came too, Happy flying in for a hug. The others seem to be coming too as well from the looks of it. I hugged him back tightly.
"So Erza did it, huh? I knew she would!" I smile mindlessly, patting his head with closed eyes.
"Yeah but it was all because of you... You have any idea just how mad Natsu was when you turned into stone..? Boy was he angry with you. I think he likes you.~" Happy teases the last part in a hushed whisper, my head pats halting abruptly. I stiffened and felt my face turn fifty different shades of red. Cursing the fact my face was visible.
"Happy!!" Natsu scolds. I tried to hide my smile before turning to Lucy and attacked her in a hug as well.
"I'm glad you guys are safe now. Now Laxus has no more pieces for his little game." I gloat, smirking proudly.
"You got that right." Happy said while he still hugged me... well my chest. I paled while picking him up from his bag and held him up.
"You can stop that now." He smiles innocently, both of us turning towards the display on the shield.
"Evergreen vs. Erza. The winner is Erza. Well Laxus, you have no more hostages, so you can't continue your game, can you?!" Master cheers aloud. I wonder if Laxus was always like this or if he actually used to be a good kid.. I don't think I've actually heard much of his upbringing. I shrugged to myself before I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I smile, knowing instantly who it was as I look at their neck, looking up to meet Natsu's grinning face. I wrap my arm around him in return.
"Now all we have to do is get out of here and beat Laxus into next year... Too bad the shield is still up." I raise a fist, letting out a sigh at the trouble the shield was causing.
"Yeah, but it was amazing what you did Mara. What did you do anyways?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Illusion replacement'. Hmm, simply.. I switched places with Erza. It's pretty faulty, and there's a time limit. I'm just glad she was able to defeat Evergreen before that time ran up. And get through the stupid shield." He listens with fascination, beaming as he places a hand on my shoulder, giving me a thumbs up.
"Well that was smart thinking. " I can't resist smiling back brightly, as I glance up at him. My head tilted to the side.
"But, wait. I thought you were mad?" I tease him. His face dropped and I saw it vaguely turn red as he turned away and pouted. I chuckled and walked over to Mirajane and the others, to make sure they were all alright.
"I'm glad you guys are alright too." I offer. They smiled back while Levy and I hugged. Same as Mirajane and I.
"However, perhaps you guys should go get dressed." I smiled half nervously. They chuckled awkwardly, nodded before scurrying off and got dressed, well most of them that needed to anyways, before coming back. Master explained everything to them while I just sort of zoned out. I caught some bits and pieces before finally snapping out of thought when they mentioned teaching him a lesson.
"I"LL DO IT!" I yelled. The others turned and looked at me before sweat dropping.
"What? He needs to be punished, right?" I asked before grinning creepily that sent shivers down their spines.
"What about the worst nightmare in all of history? I'll have him begging for mercy." My voice was dark and low causing some of the girls and Happy to jump and hide behind Natsu and Gajeel.
"I never realized just how scary Mara can be." Levy and Happy cried out. I started laughing before turning serious, as did the others.
"But seriously what are we going to do with Laxus afterwards. This is something that cannot just go unpunished. He nearly destroyed the girls and is obviously pushing you over the edge Master Gramps." I stated factually.
"Ohhh, don't worry. I'm gonna give that boy a punishment he'll never forget. He should know better. You can mess with me but you can't mess with my guild." I smirked at his statement. Suddenly Natsu put up his hand.
"Hey, now hold on a sec. I don't know about taking hostages but I don't see any harm in finding out who the strongest is. I think we should keep the battle going." Everyone else paled and sweat dropped while I just looked at him irksomely.