Really, You Too?!?!

Mara P.O.V

"I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to my friends and messing with Fairy Tail is the biggest mistake you've ever made!" Natsu yelled at the steal armor covered Gajeel.
"Pft! The only mistake I ever made was not killing you and your girlfriend sooner!" He yelled as his dragon slayer magic appeared and raised to the roof along with Natsu using his fire.
"Me? What the hell did I do metal freak?!?" I yelled at him. He just gave me a look before turning back to Natsu. The look screaming to my earlier attack, obviously the nightmares still lingering in the back of his mind. 

"Iron dragon:Hard fist!" Gajeel yelled lunging at Natsu

"Iron dragon:Hard fist!" Gajeel yelled lunging at Natsu. Natsu held out with fist, causing both of them to clash. But neither flinched and flew backwards, they both summoned a spell and Natsu started to crack Gajeel's armor completely. It started in the hand as the rest of the cracks started running along up the arm.
"You're through, Black steel! FLAME LOTUS:FIRE DRAGON FIST!! LEVY, JET, DROY, MACAO, GRAMPS, ERZA, LUCY!!" Natsu yelled furiously while punching Gajeel repeatedly, and with one final blow to the face Gajeel was sent flying back.
"AND MARA!!"He yelled once more roaring out in anger again, body still in flames. He yelled again before lunging a few streams of fire at Gajeel.
"THIS IS FOR ATTACKING THE GUILD" he threw another fire stream." AND THIS IS FOR DESTROYING THE GUILD HALL!!" He yelled again, one after another sending an attack at Gajeel. Causing some explosion to reoccur with the force of his attacks. I just smirked watching the scene before my eyes take place. I saw Lucy look at me with the corner of my eye.
"Oh! And let me guess, you think this is AMUSING?!?!" She asked me, ending with a yell. I stifled a laugh nodding my head. But then failed seeing her expression.
"Y-you gotta admit.. seeing Natsu pissed off is really fun to watch! He is absolutely destroying Gajeel!" I cried out with laughter. She closed her eyes frustrated and shook her head, before almost getting hit with Gajeel's flying body. It crashed behind us, and I started laughing again. Lucy stared wide eyed as Natsu sent an attack at Gajeel, and that's when I stopped laughing and quickly moved out of the way.
"Hey, watch where you're aiming!!" I threw at Natsu. And that's when I noticed Gajeel was down for the count. I laughed seeing Happy flying while holding Lucy... and that the room was in complete shambles. I laughed again hearing Gajeel crying, something about 'you can't beat me' or something like that. I smiled looking around for Natsu, seeing him collapse as well. I dropped my smile rushing over to him. I looked at him seeing him all bruised and banged up, but not as much as Gajeel at the moment... kind of. He smiled painfully opening his eyes and looked at me.
"Well, that was fun but I think I'm gonna rest for a bit." He smiled. I smiled, happy he was okay.
"Oh, ma. What a mess. Talk about over doing it." Lucy smiled with a cringe still being held by Happy.
"Aye! That's Natsu for ya!" Happy exclaimed, which Natsu smiled wider at, while laughing.
"You rest up, Natsu, I think you've done more than enough." I laughed again ruffling his hair.
"That guy is insane. He tore the whole place down... Man, I had no idea Fairy Tail could be so powerful." I heard someone say in the distance.
"Yeah, they're awesome!" I heard the girl that helped me earlier exclaim, which shocked the guy. I turned back facing them holding a thumbs up smiling.
"I think you're awesome too!!" I smiled.. once again forgetting they can't see it, but they could see the thumbs up so that's good enough. She smiled back as did the guy... slightly. Happy and Lucy landed standing behind me and Natsu. We all sat there, well Happy and Lucy stood, but either way.. When I felt a strong power.
"Master's here." I inform looking up at the sky with a small smile.
"Huh? How can you tell?" Lucy and Happy asked. I just smiled not answering them for a moment.
"You can't feel his anger?" I chuckled. They looked at each other then back at me.
"What is that supposed to mean?" Lucy exclaimed. I just laughed and fell back exhausted.
"I want some booze... and food!" I yelled at the sky, and I heard Natsu laugh under his breathe.
"You really like booze and food, huh?" He asked. I nodded happily.
"I can eat like no tomorrow, and drinking? Pft you guys saw me and Cana in that drinking contest." I joke, as it falls silent shortly after. But after a few minutes of silence the whole place shook, the ground below Natus and I giving out. We both fell through, landing harshly on the lower part of the guild hall of the Phantom's that was now in shambles. I landed and Oofed as Natsu landed on me. I groaned as Natsu rolled off of me quickly. I looked at Happy and Lucy as they panicked, Happy holding onto Lucy once again.
"Hey, you guys alright?" They yelled. I just waved my hand at them letting my hand fall to the ground tiredly.
"Oh, yeah." Natsu smiled spread out like a star fish.
"What the heck is going on?" Happy said looking at the sky.
"Told ya Master was here." I sighed at them for not believing me.
"Yep, I'm pretty sure that's Gramps in there settling the score." Natsu smiled widely. I laughed as I heard the guild start cheering that we beat Phantom.
"We are victorious! But I had very little to do with it! THIS VICTORY IS YOUR'S, MY CHILDREN!!" I could hear Master yell to the guild in triumph. I smiled happily to myself.
"We couldn't have done it without you, big guy." Natsu said to no one as we still laid there, Happy and Lucy already left.
"No kidding.." I whispered, feeling my eyes droop. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

"C'mon, don't be like that!!" I heard someone yell, almost shocking me awake. My drowsiness making it hard to fully respond though.
"Shut up, Mai." I mumbled rolling over ignoring the voice.
"Metalicana." I heard someone else say. I growled in annoyance, sitting up partially and glared, realizing quickly that it was Natsu and Gajeel talking. I raised a brow sitting up painfully and listened. Oh..
"Huh? Who's that?" Natsu asked looking at me for a quick second as I rubbed my eyes tiredly, I looked down at Gajeel who wasn't that far from where Natsu and I were, before jumping down to them, landing right next to him.
"The Iron dragon." He responds boredly, looking at me funny as I land. I hummed, hearing that name before.
"No way!" Natsu exclaimed before falling over the edge, I rushed over to catch him just before he crashed to the ground.
"Thanks." He nods as I set him down. And he quickly scooted closer to Gajeel, his body obviously recovering from his previous fight against Gajeel.
"I thought you might have been taught by a dragon!" Natsu exclaimed once again.