Getting To Know Lucy And The Others

Mara P.O.V

     I yawned for what seemed to be the hundredth time, while walking back up to the guild. Three jobs in one day, I'm feeling pretty good right about now.. But also, soo freaking tired. I thought as I once again opened the doors that lead to the guild. The jobs didn't take me too long. The first one which was a retrieval mission only took me a total of somewhere around three hours. And the second one was to get rid of some creature destroying villages, which that took me a bit over four hours. So, I'm guessing it's somewhere around 19:00, 20:00 maybe. I walked up to the bar, seeing Mirajane off to the left talking with the Master.

"Ah, Mara! Come on over! Master wants to talk to ya." She waved at me. I got up from my seat and moved down a few seats, standing before the Master respectively. 

"I heard you took on some job requests today." He seemed to state more than ask.
"Yes, I did, Sir." I asked standing straight.
"How many?" He asked.
"Three, Master." I answered simply. At this point it was doing the jobs that was keeping me awake and going. The thought of taking another one occuring. As tired as I was, I didn't want to sleep. 
"Really? Impressive." He applauded.
"Thank you, Sir." I bow slightly.
"And have you during this time found somewhere you'll be staying?" He asked amused.
"...uh... Not exactly, sir." I admitted sheepishly. I can't believe I forgot to get a place to stay! I haven't seen any inns this whole time.. Then again, I haven't really been looking, I wonder if any even have any rooms available. Oh well, sleeping on the streets hasn't killed me yet. What's another few nights.

"She can stay with me if she likes!" I heard a cheery voice say behind me. I turned around and saw a girl about my age. She had blonde shoulder length hair. It was half up in a side ponytail and half down. She was about my height, maybe a tad shorter. She wore a blue and white shirt as well as a blue skirt that held some kind of whip and... So, a Celestial wizard.

"Excuse me?" I asked again to make sure I heard right, the gesture throwing me off in all honesty.
"Sorry, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Lucy. I'm a Celestial wizard." She laughed while introducing herself, holding a hand out for me to shake. I pause for a brisk moment.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Mara." I said shaking her outstretched hand.
"Pretty name. Hey, come meet the others!" She said practically dragging me along with her.

    We got to a table with some other people. I noticed one right off the bat, Pinkie.

"You brought her over here!?" He yelled out angerly.
"Natsu be nice!" Lucy scolded him as he stood there pointing an accusing finger at me.
"But she completely flipped on me earlier! You ask me she's probably evil or something, for all you know she could have been in a dark guild before this, maybe she's still with them. Did you ever think about that gramps!?" He yelled out at the Master, the whole guild seeming to turn and watch as he continued to yell. I looked down, not even aware of my eyes watering before blinking them away quickly.

"So what guild is it? What are they planning?" The Natsu kid yelled at me, getting close to me accusingly.
"You want me to leave so badly, I well." I offer simply. I got enough money to last me a while at least, and by then I'll be far away from this place.

     I turned and started to walk out of the guild. I could hear Mirajane yelling at for me to stop, but ignored her anyways. That was when I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I let out a very small, almost non-hearable gasped, as I ripped out of their grip. I turned around to see who it was, it was Lucy.

"Hey, you don't have to leave, don't listen to Natsu. He's just mad that you wouldn't fight him earlier." She tried easing, smiling. I just stood there, not sure what I was supposed to do. I was so confused, I've never been in this situation before. So, I did the only thing that came to mind. Stand there like an idiot. 

"So, how about you come back and meet the others, okay?" She asked sensing my awkwardness. I hated myself for acting so shy, literally find it more comfortable fighting monsters then dealing with this. I slowly nodded my head and trailed behind her quietly. We got back to the table, gesturing a hand out as she started to introduce them.

"Mara this is, Gray, Erza, Happy, and lame brain over there is, Natsu." She listed, the bluntness sharp as she called out the pink haired. 

     First was Gray. He was toned and wasn't wearing a shirt. Dark green pants sticking out from under the table as he had his leg kicked out carelessly. He had dark blue hair and eyes. His guild mark was also on the right side of his chest in a dark blue color as well. 

     Next was Erza, who was absolutely gorgous. She had scarlet red hair and deep brown eyes. She was also wearing a chest armor piece with a blue skirt. It's clear she's a fighter.

     Then there was Happy. He was just adorable. He was a blue cat, with a white tummy. He had a white tipped tail and even had light blue cheek marks.

    Aaand than lastly was Natsu. Nothing special. I nodded, shaking hands with Erza and made freidnly gestures to the others. Even giving a friendly aura.

"It's nice to meet you all, except you." I called Natsu out bluntly. He gawped at what I said and fell backwards. (ANIME STYLE~X)) Some of the others laughed while looking at Natsu.