Chapter 2

Momo's POV

They are still staring at me while Jeongyeon laughed, Chaeyoung glared at her "Momo that's enough come on" Chaeng said.

"Momo let's go" we all turned around and saw Jihyo and Nayeon Unnie.

"She's really beautiful is she really your sister" Jeongyeon said while she keeps staring at my sister.

I didn't answer her "Unnie you go, I walk with Chaeyoung" I said.

I turned to look at Sana "Sanashii please accept it" I took an extra chocolate from my bag "Do you have the whole factory in your big bag of yours" Jeongyeon teased me again.

"Take it Jeongie" Sana said as she walk away from us "Yess!" I squealed Sana accepted my Chocolate well not directly but still!

"Stop being a whipped for her Momo come on, I'll see you babe later" Chaeyoung kissed her girlfriend goodbye.

"Oh we have the same classes" she said while taking a look at her schedule.

We sat down at the back "Momo you really should stop embarrassing yourself in front of Sana we all knew she has a boyfriend right" Chaeyoung said.

I just sighed "But I really Like her" I pouted "But it's wrong so stop it" she said in a serious tone.

Suddenly a familiar couple entered the room "Oh Sana" I said they both look at me "Sana sit here" I tapped the table beside me.

But she ignored me and sit at the front.

Chaeyoung put her hands on her face, "I told you"

I saw Bambam walked towards us "Stop it you nerd" Chaeyoung glared at his statement while I just looked down.

The class ended.

We walked to the Cafeteria we saw Bambam was with Sana along with Chaeyoung's girlfriend and Jeongyeon.

"Chaeyoung ah, I'll just eat with Unnie, you go to your girlfriend ok" She just nodded and sadly smiled.

I walked towards to my sister "Unnie, Jihyo" they both turned around and smiled at me.

"How's class Momo?" Jihyo asked "Miserable cause I can't be with Sana" I fake cried.

"You're a totally whipped for her" Nayeon rolled her eyes "Sana you're getting bullied because of that, and does Uncle even know about this" I shooked my head

"Don't tell him, I just really like Sana seeing her everyday makes me happy and sad at the same time cause she's always with that Bambam" I said.

We all went to our respective room.

"Chaeyoung what should I give to Sana?" I asked her she looked at me confused.

"For what?" I just shrugged "For nothing" she roll her eyes and asked me.

The class ended and find my Cousin and sister waiting for me.

"Unnie" I waved at her, Sana saw it and I smiled at her

"Sanashii Take care see you tomorrow" I smiled at her but her cold face is a response

Atleast she looked at me.

I lie down to my bed and decided to text Sana

Me: Sanashii did you got home safe? I'm Momo hope you saved my number:)))

FutureWifey🤍:👍

I screamed Sana seen my text massage YESSS!!!