Chapter 15

Sana's POV

Week passed, Momo is consistently fetching me everyday I don't know if she still like me or not.

I just assume that Mina ordered her to fetch me, I don't want to assume something more I hurt her and she moved on even though we're not in a relationship.

Weird, she's not even late but now it's like what? 30 minutes? Is something wrong? Maybe I cross the line for being clingy again.

"Well, your little girlfriend is not here yet? You broke up? Maybe I should flirt with her" Alexa looked down on me, I clenched my fist ready to punch this girl.

"You. You don't care about my relationship with her. Leave me alone. Leave us alone. Or I'll punch you till you can't breathe." Our faces are inches apart, I can see her eyes widened and shocked.

"Leave the girl alone Minatozaki" Alexa and I both turned around. I saw my two best friends standing hands in their pockets.

"Oh thank God, that girl is bullying me" she walked and stand behind Jeongyeon clinging into her arm, I smirk this girl Im gonna beat her pretty good

"What's your name? Can I take you out? Are you new here?" She asked, Jeongyeon grab her arm.

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" She whined, "You see I really don't like you and Nabong Don't really like that other girls are touching me keep your hands to yourself!" She let go of Alexa's arm.

"Let's go Sana" they both walked towards Mina's car.

While on our way it's my chance to ask where's Momo, "Why did you guys fetch me? Where's Momo?" They both looked at me and smirk.

"What?"

"Well your girlfriend said she can't pick you up today cause they are busy preparing for the foundation day" Jeongyeon explain.

"She's not my girlfriend, and is she the only one preparing? You should be there too Mina right?" They are both top students and they both should prepare.

"I just feel like a burden" I whispered and Mina slapped my back "You're never a burden Sana, I just want to pick you up, I have Tzuyu to fill me in there" I'm lucky to have them.

Suddenly my phone rang; it's my cousin Dahyun "Hey I heard what Uncle did to you are you okay? I just came back from Japan" she said.

"I'm fine Dubu, we should meet up sometimes" I just smiled sadly knowing my friends are here they can't see me cry.

"No Sana, You're going back to JYP U I'm going to talk to uncle" this girl really have a braveness in her. "Dahyun you don't have-" then she hang up.

Jeongyeon and Mina dropped me off Infront of Momo's penthouse.

I entered her house, and saw a Man.

We both looked at eachother. "Momo I think you have a visitor" he said, "Oh I'm not expecting anyone excep-" Momo saw me.

"Sana? What are you doing here?" She asked, no what is he doing here who is he? "Mina and Jeongyeon dropped me off here" I simply answered.

I turned to look at the man again, "Oh this is Heechul he's a new transferee at JYP University, Heechul this is Sana my Friend" yeah friend.

Heechul turned to looked at me, "Nice to meet you I'm Momo's suitor"

"What the Fck?!" I yelled.