Chapter 7

Sana's POV

It's saturday night when my friends keeps bugging me to go to Nayeon's party but I didn't want to.

I don't want to break my word to Bambam.

After a minutes I finished my english essay when I received a text message from Momo.

Nerd🤓: Sanashii r u here? Cause Bambam is here, don't worry I'll not bother u tonight just keep safe take care:)

What the fck is she saying? Bam told me he's going to his grandma this weekend.

I decided to text him.

Me: babe? Where r u?
Babe❤️: at my grandma's
Babe❤️: hmm where r u?
Me: my house, btw take care and say hi to ur grandma for me
Babe❤️: noted, u too
Me: can i call?
Me: hello?
Me: bam?

I did call him but he's not picking up, maybe he's busy I shouldn't doubted him, he's my boyfriend I should trust him and not that nerd.

I know I shouldn't overthink what Momo said but I can't it keeps bothering me.

I dialed Momo's number. After a few rings she pick up.

"Oh Sanashii? Why did you call?" She said "Where are you?" I asked her "Im in my room are you having fun?" I frowned.

"What are you talking about?" She just sighed "Sanashii if I told you I'm just gonna hurt myself" what the fck?

"Just fcking tell me what you saw!" I yelled grabbing my car keys, "Sanashii when I get to the penthouse I saw you and Bambam kissing It hurts  but no one noticed cause everyone's drunk, I promise I'll not tell this to anyone" she sobbed.

But I don't fcking care I'm not at the party. I drove at Nayeon's penthouse.

When I entered, they are all wasted I can't even find my friends I dig through the crowd.

I looked over to the bar when I saw my Boyfriend smashing his lips with a random girl. The tears came running to my cheeks, my vision became blurry I can't fight with him at this state.

No notices me, I find a room; it's open.

"Ugh I should've lock the door, this is not a sex roo-" the girl turned around "Oh Sanashii"

"Sanashii why are you crying?" Momo walked towards me, I can't help it but hug her "He fcking cheated on me!" I sobbed at her.

Momo pulled me into her bed "Sana please calm down what happened?" She asked concerned, "Bam cheated on me" I whispered.

"I don't understand you're with him the entire night Sana" she caressed my back.

"It's not me Momo" I cried harder "Fck how can I be so fool!" Momo keeps trying to calm me down.

I looked at her and she's in her PJs.

"Wait here Sanashii, please calm down" she calmly said as she walked to her mini fridge and took a cold water

"Stop crying Sanashii I can't see you like that it hurts me" she's into verge of tears and I just sadly smiled and wiped my tears.

She hand me the water "Are you drunk Sanashii?" She asked me and I shooked my head "I'm not at the party Momo I came here because you texted me saying Bam's here" I explained to her and she looked down.

"I'm sorry Sanashii it's my fault" I just shooked my head "It's fine this is better I should've known better" she just smiled.

"You still have a crush on me?" I asked her and she just nodded "Eh? Why does it seems you're not tho?"

She just chuckled "It's not that, I'm head over heels for you Sanashii but I can't be happy cause you're not happy, I don't want to take this as advantage making a move to you" she just smiled.

"I really like you but I don't wanna ruin your relationship" I just looked at her and I can see she panicked.

"Oh no, I mean I didn't say I have a chance with you I just assume" she got shy immediately.

"No need to explain, my relationship is ruined anyway" I broke into tears again, she gave me a tissue.

"Sanashii I can't seem to stop you from crying, lay down there If you want to sleep just sleep" she smiled at me.

"Don't worry Sanashii I'm not going to do anything with you, I respect you Im just gonna sleep at the couch" I stared at her as she lay down on her big couch.

Thank you Momo.