Chapter 9

Momo's POV

Sana left me, I don't know what should I feel but I'm happy I finally protected her.

I was walking when a lot of students gathered at the ground.

I walked towards to them when I saw Bambam kneeling down to Sana "Sana I'm sorry please forgive me" he was crying.

At the PowerPoint it shows Bambam kissing girls at the party "I'm not fcking Dumb Bam! I may be a mean girl but I have a brain!" She pushed Bambam away.

Teachers are gathered trying to turn off the PowerPoint.

I grabbed Sana's hand "Sana where are you going?" I asked her and she let go.

"It's none of your business" she said coldly as she leave the campus.

I heard Jihyo at the Megaphone "Calling Hirai Momo from Section B proceed to Student Council Office again Calling Hirai Momo"

I was running towards their office, They both laughed at me "Oh my God why can't you just text me" I finally catch my breath and sat at the sofa.

"Bambam is in the Dean's office" Jihyo told Nayeon Unnie.

"I heard you punched him" they both looked at me I just nod my head "He was about to slapped Sana so I punched him" they just laughed

A knock on the door was all I heard, the person opened it. Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon "Nayeon take this" she hand Nayeon a Bento Box.

I laughed she didn't seems to notice me cause she startled when she saw me "Oh my God Momo what are you doing her?" She said while holding her chest.

"Remember I'm Nayeon's sister, and I didn't know you're as whipped as me" I teased her and she glared at me.

"Ok fine but don't tell this to anyone" She said and Nayeon smirked "So you're ashamed of me?" Jeongyeon immediately shooked her head.

"No I'm proud of you I'm willing to be whipped for you forever" She smiled sweetly at Nayeon awwe this two.

"How about I let you court me" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon face light up.

"But" Nayeon added "You're going to have my sister's permission" she giggled and faced me.

I ran out at the office, Jeongyeon chased me.

I was at the cafeteria eating my snack with Chaeyoung and Mina.

I saw Jeongyeon and Tzuyu walking towards to our table

"Momo please let me court your sister" she plead, I shooked my head.

"Pleasee I'll do anything just please let me court her" I just smiled and sighed.

"Ok but You have to stop eating the Chocolate bar that I'm giving to Sana and stop bullying me" I glared at her, Tzuyu laughed.

"And her and her" I pointed Tzuyu and Mina, she wrapped her arms around them.

"Ok deal right Mina Tzuyu" she plead again.

"I'm not even bullying her" Mina said "You said I have an ugly bag" I pouted "Cause it's true" Chaeyoung laughed at her girlfriend's statement.

"Ok fine, you" I looked at Tzuyu "I'm not even doing anything to you hello" she laughed "Jeongyeon is just the one bullying you Momo" she added

"Ok fine I'll not bully you, just let me court Nayeon please"

"Ok fine, you're lucky Nayeon Unnie likes you too" I smirked "Really Oh My God" she blushed.

"Whipped Jeongyeon Era!" Tzuyu yelled that made me Laughed.

I felt my phone buzz

FutureWifey 🤍: Can I come over at ur penthouse?

Me: sure :)