Chapter 6

Momo's POV

The class ended I saw Bambam leave Sana behind, tsk that boy.

I asked Dahyun to wait for me at the cafeteria she agreed.

Sana was fixing her thing I walked towards her and bowed to her.

"Sana take this, If you get hungry you can eat it" I hand the Bento Box and the Chocolate bar.

She took it surprisingly, Im so happy right now but her face is still emotionless but still!

"Stop bowing when you gave me this foods stop making fool of yourself" she rolled her eyes, MINATOZAKI SANA ROLLED HER EYES ON ME!

"Yes! Thank you Sanashii! See you around" I happily walked out.

Sana's POV

I walked to the Cafeteria and saw Momo with her sister, Jihyo and Dahyun eating.

I saw my gang already eating, I saw Bambam's with his friends "Hey you didn't order me anything?" I asked him, he shooked his head while eating quietly.

"You know what nevermind, I have my food" I took out the Bento box that Momo gave me, he just nod his head, Ugh I'm so fcking pissed right now!

I sat with the girls "What's with the frown face Sana?" Tzuyu asked I just shooked my head "It's nothing Bambam said he'll order me a food that's why we didn't go together here at the Cafeteria but when I came here he's already eating" I pointed him.

"Awwe Do you want us to order something for you?" Mina said I shooked my head again, "It's fine I have food" I opened the Bento box.

We all drop our jaw.

"Sana that really looks so good who made that?" Jeong asked

"Sana that really looks so good who made that?" Jeong asked. They can't know it's Momo, "My Mom" I lied.

"Really looks appetizing" Chaeng commented I looked at her and she smirked. Does she know it's from Momo Oh God.

It's a good lunch indeed. My stomach is so happy.

Momo walked towards us, No you can't say it's from you "Sana did you enjoy your food?" She smiled I just nod my head, I'm screwed.

"Your mother really seems to be a good cook" she said Ok Im safe.

"By the way, Jeong Tzuyu, Nayeon Unnie asked if you want to go to her party. Apparently our house isn't available but our penthouse is" she said.

"Of course anything for Nayeon My love" Jeongyeon said looking at Nayeon.

"San you're free to go if you want to" Momo smiled at me then walked away

"You're going Sana?" I heard my boyfriend said I turned to looked at him I shooked my head "No we're having a movie night remember" Tzuyu Mina and Jeongyeon rolled their eyes.

"Uhmm I'm going go my grandma tomorrow night Sana" he reasoned "Oh then I'm still not going you know Momo" I reasoned that nerd again.

"Yeah But I'm confident she's not going to get you but if you really don't wanna go it's fine, See you on monday babe" then he kissed my forehead.

"You're not going Sana?" Jeong asked, I shooked my head "I'm fine you go guys, I still have some assignments" they just smiled at me.

"Sana Unnie" We all turned around and Saw Dahyun "You're going to Nayeon's party?" She asked "No Dubu I'm fine, are you going?" She also shooked her head.

"I have dinner with my parents and prolly be at Japan for the weekend" she smiled.