Chapter 17

Momo's POV

Me and Chaeyoung walked through the cafeteria where we found our friends, we sat down and start to eat.

"Momo how are you and Sana?" Jeongyeon asked, oh yeah Sana confessed and I'm really confused right now.

I still like her but how can I trust her again what if she's just playing with me, I don't want to experience a heartbreak again.

"I don't know Jeong, let's just move on the whole Sana thing let's just be happy, this whole thing had gone too far, I even changed myself but yeah let's just move on I don't want a problem in my life" they kept quiet in my statement.

"So I'm a problem?" We all turned around and saw Sana with Tzuyu, I looked at Nayeon Unnie she shooked her head signaling not to make a scene.

I stood up, "Yes Sana, And I'm really sorry If I can't give back the likeness or whatever you're feeling towards me. Let's move on" I grabbed my things and walked out on them.

A single tear came out, It hurts it really hurts.

I heard a murmur through the cafeteria.
'Sana gets rejected by a nerd'
'She definitely gonna regret rejecting Sana'
'She's lucky Sana likes her'

But I don't even care, they don't know anything.

Sana's POV

"I really like her guys, come on help me" I say chewing my food funny how the tables have turned right.

"Look who's whipped now" Jeongyeon teased "Hey that's not fair you're also whipped for Nayeon" I rolled my eyes on her.

We all agreed to go to the mall after class, they say Momo will come so I dressed nicely ok.

We all arrived and waiting Infront of a Gucci store when Momo came with someone, "Guys I hope you don't mind I did bring a plus one, this is Somi my friend" they all greet Somi and I don't like her.

She's clinging to my Momo Oh God Sana you're really whipped.

"She looks familiar" Chaeyoung suddenly whisper to me, I looked at her confused.

The movie ended and my phone receives a Notification.

HiraiMomo posted a picture.

1,738 likesHiraiMomo had fun today @somsomi0309 ❤️View 1 commentsomsomi0309 let's have a date next time 😉

1,738 likes
HiraiMomo had fun today @somsomi0309 ❤
View 1 comment
somsomi0309 let's have a date next time 😉

This is really pissing me off, I turned to looked at them I saw Chaeyoung staring at Somi weirdly.

I tapped her back "Chaeyoung what's up with her?" I asked and Mina turned to looked at us.

She both grabbed our hands inside the comfort room, "Mina babe, you remember when we did have a date on the beach?" She asked Mina.

"Babe we did have a date on the beach multiple times" Mina answer and I'm here confused.

"The one I told you someone's staring at us"

"Oh yeah that weird girl who looked like a serial killer cause she's wearing a black hoodie a typical serial killer outfit" I chuckled and she giggled.

"Yeah that girl, That Somi and that Girl I think it's her, they really look a like"

"Is Momo in danger?" I asked them, I'm fcking to start to panic "I don't know I think she's after on one of us" she pointed her and Mina.

"Let's just not overthink everything ok" Mina calmly said and kisses Chaeyoung.

Oh God this two, "Should I leave you guys alone?" They both nodded as they entered the stall and closed it.

I walked out on the comfort room when I bumped into Somi she just said sorry and about to go inside.

I stopped now that I know what's with her especially Mina and Chaeyoung are in there.

"Somi, what's up with you and Momo?" I asked her she just fcking smiled.

"We're friends and I'm hoping to be more than that" she smirked.

"Listen here you btc-" I was cut off by someone.

"Don't you dare Sana, why do you always have to ruin everything leave Somi alone" it was Momo, my precious Momo it should be me but now it's her that she's protecting.

Somi walked behind her and cling into her arms, "I didn't do anything, I think she don't like me" she once smirked again and Momo didn't even see that. This girl is getting into my nerves.

"She don't like everyone" Momo glared at me and they both walked out, atleast Mina and Chaeyoung are safe but definitely I'm not in a good terms with Momo.