Chapter 12

Momo's POV

We're now at the cafeteria, when Sana came with Mino.

"Guys this is my Boyfriend Mino, Mino my friends" she introduced us, Mina rolled her eyes.

"Chaeng let's go" she grabbed her bag and Chaeyoung's hand on the other.

"Mina this is my boyfriend it's rude to just walked out" Sana said trying to stop Mina "I told you Sana fix yourself before going on another date, maybe you have an eye for someone else" Mina then looked at me.

They walked out going nowhere, they sat down while I eat my food silently.

"Nerd how are you?" Sana asked, "Stop calling me nerd, I'm Momo" I hissed.

"Babe this is for you" Mino hand Sana a chocolate bar, I wish that was me.

"Awwe you're so sweet Mino, Momo give me some chocolate bar too" Jeongyeon and Tzuyu pouted, I just chuckled.

I took out 2 chocolate bars "Here, Im about to give that to Dahyun but guess she's still not in school" Sana looked at the chocolate while I hand them to her friends.

"Thank you Momoya" Tzuyu hugged me, "By the way can you send me the picture that we took yesterday?" I asked her.

"Picture?" Sana asked "Yeah we went grocery shopping with Chaeng" Tzuyu said proudly and took out her phone to show it to Sana.

"Didn't know you two are really close" Sana said.

"Oh we get along just fine right Chewy" I said and she nodded her head happily.

Sana and Mino stood up "We're going to head to the class" Tzuyu and Jeongyeon bid them goodbyes.

Tzuyu went to practice Cheerdance with Jihyo, Jeongyeon is prolly courting my sister on the student council office, Mina is having a quiz, Chaeyoung's on the art club.

Im just here sitting in the bench, we have a vacant class so I decided to just sit here get some fresh air.

Sana sat beside me "You okay?" She asked and I just nodded, "You think my boyfriend's handsome?" She asked again.

"He's nice" I just stared at the sky, "Momo do you have the chocolate bar?" I shooked my head.

"Sana I thought you don't like my Chocolate bar, so stop it. I don't made them for you from now on"  I said coldly.

"I don't want it!" She yelled that made the other students to look our way.

I walked out on her, it hurts but I don't have to love her it's much worse cause I know the feeling is not Mutual.

"Chaeyoung ah" I called my best friend, she turned around and smiled at me.

"Chaengie how's your day?" I asked her she just smiled.

"It's fine, I don't know how to feel I saw Mina with a Junior earlier" she looked down "Chaeng Mina will never cheat on you trust me" I smiled.

"They looked so sweet Mo I don't know how to feel" she quietly sobbed.

Mina was head over heels for Chaeyoung no way she can cheat on her.

"Let's just go to my house, you can talk to Mina about that later" I smiled at her and she just nodded her head.

I wrapped my arms around her and Mina saw us she's about to walk towards us "Momo let's go I don't wanna see her" We walked faster and Mina looked at me confused "Chaeng will talk to you later" I just smiled but she glared at me.