Chapter 21

Sana's POV

I can't believe that Momo's here with me, hugging me; she smells like peach and I don't like it.

I love it.

I checked my temperature and it seems Momo's presence made my fever to cool down.

"Sana" she called me I looked at her telling her to continue.

"Are we together?" She asked, I think for a minute "Well if you want to take things slow I wouldn't mind that, and if you want us to be together like right now it's super fine with me" I told her. I understand her situation maybe she can have a little doubt but I don't blame her.

"Hmm can we be together?" She ask shyly, we both blushed "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Moguri?" I blushed harder Where did the Cool Sana go.

She nodded her head "Then let's be together" I said to her and hugged her.

"Sana you remember when I confessed? I told you I love you and I didn't lie Sana, I really love you but we can really take things slow atleast I knew that you like me too right?" My Momo becomes shy like the nerd I fell inlove with.

What?

"Oh yes, Of course Mo let's enjoy eachother and take things slow" we both smiled at each other.

"Are you hungry? We can eat" I offered, she grabbed her phone.

"Nayeon Unnie texted me, she knew I skip class" she looked worried "Hey it's fine you can go back to the school" I got a girlfriend who's an honor student I can't be a bad influence to her.

"Are you ok? I can stay if you want" she caressed my hair I really have a soft spot for her ugh Sana stop falling for her I mean yes fall for her.

I know she will never hurt me.

I hugged her "Will you get into trouble? Can you stay? I really like you to stay" She just giggled

"Of course for my girlfriend" I blushed once again "You're really cute Sana, and I don't regret chasing you for years if I get to see those blushes forever" she said, I didn't know that a Hirai Momo can speak like this.

I put my hands on face "Babe stop my cheeks are really heating up" she removed my hand and stared at me.

"I love you Sanashii" she kissed me once again.

Felt like heaven, I wanted more but this is just the start I can get plenty of kisses if I want to.

"Let's go, let's eat now Momo"  I grabbed her hands and head downstairs.

I grabbed some sushi and jokbal, Momo widened her eyes when she saw the food.

"Jokbal! It's my favorite" she's the cutest "I know babe" I winked at her.

"H-how did you know?" She asked and I just chuckled "Maybe I'm cold but I notice the little things you do or said Momo, I don't even know why cause I didn't even pay attention to the little things that my ex told me. But you, you are an exemption to everything" I poked her nose.

"Maybe I like you since then, I just denied it" I just shrugged.

"Eat now babe" my girl is here with me and I wouldn't asked anything more.