Chapter 1

Momo's POV

It's our first day on senior year, My older sister Nayeon is the Student Council Vice President.

They did win fair because no one knew that she's the daughter of JYP our father, and our father isn't the one who decided.

Basically our father was always absent for the both of us, because he started his new company the JYP Entertainment.

I prepared my things and go downstairs only to find my sister on her phone and my father who's reading the newspaper.

I sat down and they both looked at me "Wae?" I looked at them.

"You should start getting rid of that glasses or just find a fashionable one" Nayeon rolled her eyes, She's nice she's just so full of herself.

"Nayeon stop complaining about your sister's appearance" Our father took a sip on his coffee.

"Are you coming to the ceremony dad?" I asked him, he nodded his head "Yes, and yeah I know I will not interfere with your business and pretend that I don't know you" he's getting tired hearing it every year from the both of us.

We don't want them to like us because we are the Daughters of the School's owner.

He stood up and bid us good bye "Don't be late Nayeon take care of your sister" Nayeon Unnie nodded.

"Is Jihyo coming to pick us up?" I asked her "Yes, do you have extra notebook?" She asked me.

I took out a notebook from my bag and hand it to her, she put it in her small bag "You're really confident having a small bag the entire year" I commented.

She put her arms around me "Cause Im pretty let's go Jihyo's here" It doesn't connect to anything I just shrugged it off.

We arrived just on time, Jihyo and Nayeon Unnie were busy telling the students to gathered around for the ceremony.

After a few minutes it's our father turn to speak.

"Did you all enjoy your summer break? I hope you'll have fun and learn a lot of things this school year, I wish all of us for the best Fighting!" The Students cheered.

Me and Nayeon Unnie looked at eachother, father seems to be energetic these past few days.

"Momoya!" I turned around and saw my best friend running towards me she hugged me "I miss you!" She said "I miss you too Chaeng How's LA?" We didn't spent the summer together cause her parents wanted to take her there.

"It's fun but I missed you and my girlfriend" speaking of girlfriend we saw Mina and her gang walking towards us.

"Minari I missed you" Chaeyoung hugged Mina tightly, Jeongyeon looks at them disgusting while Sana was on her phone, wonder why Tzuyu is not here.

"I missed you babe I hope we have classes together" Mina pouted "Awwe we will have lunch together ok?" Mina turned to looked at me "You" I looked at her.

"Babe stop it" Chaeyoung stop her before she could say anything.

I turned to looked at Sana "Sanashii Take this" I took out a chocolate bar and hand it to her while a Bowed.

Jeongyeon laughed "Oh My God HAHAHAHA" I feel embarrassed right now cause she's just looking at me.

Jeongyeon took it "You know Sana can buy the whole factory if she wants to" luckily I was saved by the bell.