Chapter 8

Momo's POV

I still can't believe Sana slept on my bed but after that, she woke up and said to me that I should never tell anyone about the party and what's going on between Her and Bambam.

It's Monday again, I took 3 chocolate bars at my fridge and walked downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Nayeon Unnie complained She looked at me.

"What the? Where'd my sister go?" She poked my face "Unnie what's the matter?"

"It's just a glasses Unnie, you're overreacting" I walked out on her "Hey it's a nice glasses!" She yelled behind me

We walked inside the school and no noticed me, see my sister is just overreacting.

"Stop it now Unnie, go with Jihyo" I pushed her away.

"Chaeyoung ah Good morning" I opened my locker "Morning Momoya"

"Why are you wearing a turtle neck?" I asked her seems unusual cause she's always wearing a fashionable outfit that could fit with her skateboard.

Before she could answer Mina grabbed my shoulders, I turned to looked at her.

"Eh? Turtle neck again? Is it a trend?" I asked confused they both chuckled.

"It's none of your business Momo" she grabbed Chaeyoung's hands leaving me behind

"They have hickeys" someone whispered at me it turns out, it's Jeongyeon with Tzuyu and Sana.

They all laughed "You're so innocent Mo" they continue to laughed.

"I know what a hickey are Jeong" I rolled my eyes "Tsk be thankful, if you're not Nayeon's sister I'll punch you" Jeongyeon said.

"Thank you" I smiled, I mean atleast thanks to my sister.

"Sanashii take this" I hand her the chocolate she was about to take it but Jeong did.

"Thanks Mo but Sana didn't like this" I don't believe her.

I took out the two, "Tzuyu here's for you, Sana" I hand her the chocolate

I walked out on them "You have nice glasses Mo" I heard Sana said, I blushed oh my God she noticed my Glasses!!!!!

Sana's POV

It's lunch time, I'm walking to the girl's comfort room, when I heard Moaning at one of the stall.

Then suddenly Momo entered she's shocked seeing me but she heard the moan.

She shhd me, and start banging at the door "Hey I told you sex is not allowed here how many times have I told you!" Oh God she's the one saving me from Bam.

She's the girl that keeps saving me on time, I literally can't believe and thankful for her.

"You little witch I can't even get Sana to give her virginity on me because you're always here fck you! Im gonna fcking kill yo-"

"Enough!" I yelled with tears falling into my cheeks, he's gripping into Momo's collar.

"Sana babe let me explain it's not what you think" he tried to hold my hands but I avoided it, "I should've broke up with you the moment I saw you at Nayeon's kissing some girl" I wiped my tears.

I walked pass them then I saw the girl fixing her clothes.

"You should have known better btch" I slapped her as hard as I can, Bambam grabbed my hand.

"It hurts!" I yelled at him "Don't fcking touch her atleast she gives me good sex while you! You always just wanted to cuddle!" He's about to slapped me.

Someone punches him "Don't fcking touch her!" Momo yelled as Bam yelled in pain at the ground.

I'm still crying when Momo grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

We ran holding hands, the students are staring at us. We reached the garden and sat down.

"Ugh I think I broke my hand It hurts" she's crying holding her fist.

We are both crying great to start the week.

"Sanashii I'm sorry if I punched him" She looked down, This nerd is making me feel bad.

"Why can't you protect yourself like that?" I asked her she just smiled "I don't know, I can't I guess"

"But why did you protect me and punched him when you know you can get hurt?" I asked her again.

She looked up the sky "Cause I'll do anything for you Sana, I don't know but I really like you Or should I say I love you. I know it's crazy but I've been inlove with you for years" tears rolled down on her cheeks.

I wiped it "You don't deserve me Momo, Im sorry"