Chapter 11

Momo's POV

After that incident, I have Dahyun to pick some clothes and Contact lenses for me.

I looked at myself, Different Mo Different.

I walked downstairs, Nayeon Unnie dropped her jaw I just laughed

"Nothing change Unnie I just lost my glasses and stop wearing baggy clothes" She slapped me.

"I'll admit just this one, You're really pretty Mo But I'm prettiest bye" She left me and I just laughed at her.

I took my car keys, and went to school.

When I arrived the students keeps looking at my car, like most of this students are rich as hell. I don't understand what's special about my car.

I walked through the hallway and the students keeps whispering

'is she a new student?'
'thats Momo Nayeon's sister'
'really? She changed overnight'

Yeah something like that, I reached to my locker and opened it.

"I'm sorry Miss but That Locker belong's to my best friend" I turned around and saw Chaeyoung.

Her eyes widened "Oh My God what happened to my best friend!?" She turned me around and Mina chuckled.

"Babe relax she's still Momo, by the way you look Great Mo" she complimented me and I immediately blushed.

"Thank you Mina" I said to her and Chaeyoung hugged me "My Best friend reached her puberty" she hugged me tightly.

Mina and I both Laughed, "Let me guess this is the part where Sana rejected you then you decided to Change" typical nerd plan I guess, I just shyly blushed.

"Hey it's fine, it's better for you and don't mind Sana if she really didn't like you that's fine move on with your life" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeng Mina!" We Jeong yelled behind her was Tzuyu and Sana, and she dropped her book "Who the fck are you?" We all laughed except for Sana.