Chapter 3

Momo's POV

The next day I brought flowers for Sana of course I'll meet her because Chaeng will meet her girlfriend.

"Minari" Chaeyoung run towards Mina and hugged her.

Sana was behind Mina, I took out the Mini Bouquet and hand it to her I bowed to her.

"Sana take this Good morning" Im still waiting suddenly someone took it, I smiled because I thought it was Sana

"Why do you always keep bothering her?!" I saw Bambam with a furious face, I stand behind Chaeyoung.

He was about to grab my hand when Chaeng hold his.

"Don't you dare touch her" Mina cling to Chaeyoung's arm, "Stop now Bam, Chaeng" she both glared at them.

"Don't lay your filthy hands of yours to my best friend" Chaeyoung said that made Sana glared at her.

Sana scoffed "Excuse me? How dare you talk to him like that?!" She yelled I'm scared at her.

"Wae? I don't care about your boyfriend as long as she keeps distance at Momo" Chaeyoung said

"Chaeng it's fine Im the one who's at fault, I'm sorry Sanashii, I'm sorry Bambam" I bowed to them. "You're seriously gonna defend them bullying you" I shooked my head.

"It's not that Chaeng Im really the one who's at fault I'm really sorry" I bowed to them again and seconds I know I was at the ground.

Bambam slapped my back, Chaeyoung grab his collar "You!" She punched him as hard as she can that he was on the ground.

I don't know what to do I was crying while Mina and Sana are trying to stop them.

"Enough!" We all turned around and saw My Father, Chaeyoung pushed Bambam away.

"To my Office!" Dad said angrily, we all fix ourselves and followed my dad.

We all sat down and Dad is waiting for us to speak.

"It was Momo, she was bothering my girlfriend" Bambam said, Dad look at me "Is that true Ms. Hirai?" I just nodded my head.

"But he was the one who slapped Momo first, Momo was saying sorry, So I punched him Momo can't defend herself so I'm doing it" Chaeyoung defended, Tears are falling down on my cheeks .

While Mina kept quiet, She was trying to protect herself because she was a top student and it's the first time me and her, The Top student of JYP University had to talk to the JYP himself for the trouble.

"You slapped a girl Bambam? I'm so disappointed at you!" My father yelled I know he can punch that man but he was controlling himself, he need to act professional.

He himself never laid hands on us.

Bambam looked down "Mr. Park" I quietly called him "Yes?" He's still pissed off.

"Can you punish me instead of Chaeyoung after all this is my mess" I requested at him, he look at me pitied in his eyes.

"Bambam you clean the boy's comfort room and the gym" Dad said, Bambam gave me a death glare "But Mr. JYP she was bothering Sana" Bambam tried to reasoned.

"But still you hurt a girl and it's not fair she did nothing to harm you or your girlfriend of yours" Dad said, "Momo you clean the girl's comfort room" I nodded in agreement.

"You can start now Bambam after you go to the boy's clinic, Girls escort Momo and Chaeyoung to the Girl's clinic" We said goodbye to father, I looked at him and smiled.

"Girls" we all looked at him, "Mina, Sana can you wait for them outside I need to talk to them about their punishment" the girls nodded and exit the office.

Me and Chaeng sat down facing him "Chaeyoung" he called my best friend "Yes Mr" Chaeng looked down.

"Thank you for protecting Momo" My father sadly smiled, "I appreciate you protecting her but violence is not the answer, but since Bambam was the first one to initiate the violence I'll make the punishment light for you"

"Dad I told you Im going to do what Chaeyoung's punishment" I reasoned to him, he shooked his head.

"No, I told you to clean the girl's comfort room it's your punishment for causing the trouble, for Chaeyoung I don't tolerate violence" He said, Chaeyoung hold my hands "It's ok Mo"

"You can run 10 laps on the field or Clean the gym with Bambam" he gives option.

"I'll take the field I can't stand in the same room with him" after that Father let us go.

And of course there is my Cousin and Nayeon Unnie "You!" She grabbed Sana's collar "I told you before that if ever your boyfriend's touches my sister he'll pay for it" but Sana just smirked

I let go Nayeon Unnie's hand from Sana "Unnie it's fine, I'm sorry Sana you can go now" she just scoffed "Mr. JYP said to escort you to the clinic"

"What clinic?!" Nayeon can't seem to relax, the office opened again.

"Ms. Im Ms. Park" we all turned around "Nayeon your voice can be heard from my office even if it's soundproof"

"You can go now girls, Ms. Im Ms. Park I need to talk to you for the foundation day, let's talk" Dad said Nayeon Unnie turned to looked at me "Careful I'll see you later" she once again glared at Sana.