Chapter 4

Sana's POV

We all head to the clinic, Ugh I hate her now I can't spend my time with my boyfriend.

We arrived at the clinic.

"Can you take off your blouse?" The nurse said, she looked at us.

"Come on there's nothing interesting in your body" Mina said that made me chuckled, Chaeyoung glared at us.

Momo look down and started to take her blouse off, we all gasped in how big Bambam's hand mark her in her hand.

And also she has abs, quite impressive for a nerd like her.

"Are you really ok? It's a bruised now Momo" Chaeyoung asked her, she just nodded like nothing happened "It's fine, and Sana I'm sorry for this trouble" I rolled my eyes, "You should be"
I said coldly.

Suddenly she took a Chocolate again "Please accept this" it's the same chocolate.

"You know what, stop bothering me I'm not interested!" I yelled as I stormed out.

Momo's POV

It hurts.

"Mina Chaeng I'm sorry and Thank you" Mina's hard on me but she's nice after all she's Chaeyoung's girlfriend.

Chaeyoung walked Mina her class.

I'm walking to my class now and I bumped into someone "I'm sorry" I bowed to her.

"It's fine I should be the one who's apologizing" she hand me my chocolate, "Here take this sorry again" I told her as I hand the Chocolate bar.

"Really? Thank you! Chocolates are my favorite" she smiled at me "By the way I can't find my way on section B"

"Oh you must be a transferee, we're classmate let's go" she thanked me again

We entered the room and there it is Sana with her boyfriend I avoided them.

"Dahyun? You said you're going tomorrow" I heard Sana said "I wanted to surprise you Unnie" The girl said to her.

"Where'd you get that Chocolate?" Ah yes, because I'm the one who's making it that's why you can't see that in any other store.

I making it for Sana "Oh that girl gave it to me cause she bumped into me" she pointed at me.

"Clumsy Nerd" I heard Bambam said "Hey! She's nice ok" Dahyun said.

Sana kept quiet, "I'll see you later Unnie" Dahyun said and sit beside me.

Sana glared at me again.

I decided to text her.

Me: Sanashii I'm sorry for giving it to Dahyun, I'll make one for you tomorrow

I can tell she read that, It's fine Atleast she read it.

Sana's POV

So she's making that chocolate that's why Jeongyeon seems to really love it I taste it once it's nice.

But my boyfriend is the best "Babe Can you bake for me?" I asked him, he looked at me confused "Eh? I only do that with my exes I'm done with baking it's boring" he then looked at his phone again.

I looked down, sometimes he's nice but I guess he's having a bad day.

After class, Bambam took me to the girl's comfort room.

He's trying to convince me to give my virginity to him, come on? On a girl's comfort room?

It's like a fifth time that this happened but I can't leave him I hope he understand that I'm not yet ready.

"Bam I told you I can't" he slammed the door that made me flinched.

"We are dating for a couple of months Sana I'm eager to taste you" I can feel my tears falling but he doesn't care.

"That's all you want?" I asked him he smiled like a devil.

"Yes" and about to kiss me on my neck, even if he's my boyfriend once he did this to me It's rape.

"Yah!" We both turned around "You can't have sex here! How many times that I should tell you" the girl said, she's may savior she's always on time when Bambam decided to do anything with me.

We hear the door closed, I pushed Bambam away.

"Please wait and understand me" I kissed him on the cheek, he look so frustrated.

"Fine! I'll just fuck another girl" he stormed out mad. I just cried on the floor.

The door clicked again I looked up I thought it was Bambam but I'm wrong.

Momo run towards me "Sanashii What happened?" She said "You don't fucking care! Stay out of my life!" I took my bag and leave her behind.

I'm home alone again, I decided to invite Tzuyu and Jeongyeon over, Mina's having a date with her girlfriend.

I took out my notebook and Looked inside there's a chocolate bar.

To Sana:
I hope this Chocolate can make you feel better whenever you're down, I'm sorry for today Sanashii I just want to let you know that I really like you see you tomorrow. -Momo

I realized that I was smiling, Ugh No Sana you have a boyfriend and that nerd is nothing like your boyfriend.

I taste it again, it's sweet and it's good.
I really like it.