Chapter 9

Jane looked down at her phone, eyes narrowed and with an angry frown on her face. Y/N was not answering her phone and all calls went directly to voicemail. She never rejects my calls, she thought. She tried Jungkook this time and like his wife, he didn't answer either. She tried him a few more times and shockingly he answered her third attempt. She heard some shuffling noises then some grunting before she heard Jungkook breathing hard into the phone.

"What?" He barks at the phone after being fed up with her repeated calls. "Don't you get it when someone doesn't want to talk to you?" He sounded like he was panting.

"I need to talk to Y/N."

"We're a little busy, you know what I mean?" He smirks into the phone. He exaggerated his heavy breathing and even added in a moan. "Whatever you have to say needs to wait. Oh, and do us a favor, don't call back. Wait until she decides to talk to you. We have a very long night planned, and my wife's going to be exhausted. You know, lack of sleep and all that." he chuckles.

"Jeon! Didn't I tell you you're not supposed to s-..." He cut her off making Jane fume even more.

"What? I'm not supposed to make love to my wife?" he interrupts. "Did you think I would actually listen to your ridiculous demands?" He huffed. "News flash, I am going to make love to my wife whenever, wherever and however I like. And just so you know, I'm planning on not sleeping tonight. Because with her, I can go all night!" he paused to breathe. "So, if you dare to call back later, I just might answer it and let you hear a few things." He hangs up and shook his head. "Bitch is fucking unbelievable!"

Jane grips her phone hard and throws it on the couch, her ears close to steaming. "That damn asshole!" She yells, the sound reverberating off the walls. You're going to regret this Jungkook.

Jungkook needed a few moments to calm himself afterwards. He knew he should have ignored it but her blowing up his phone angered him. He wanted to put her in her place and remind her that she didn't control him and that Y/N was his only priority. Once he calmed down and their room was finally set-up, he fetched his wife. Jungkook had gone all out. Candles lit the bathroom with a romantic glow. The tub scented with Y/N's favorite bath bomb. Soft music was playing through the speakers. Y/N was washing dishes when he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

"Babe, what are you doing?" She giggled. "I'm not done with the dishes!"

"It can wait. Your husband on the other hand, cannot. He needs your undivided attention starting now," pecking her on the tip of her nose. He carefully placed her down in the middle of the bathroom, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Y/N's eyes grew wide at the sight. "Oh baby!" she cooed but her breath caught when she saw the lust in his eyes.

Jungkook grasped her face gently and began to kiss her softly yet with increasing urgency. This stirred the butterflies inside of her. His lips latched on to her neck, marking her all over. She clung to him with one hand while palming him with the other. He stopped his kisses just long enough to pull off his shirt and drop it before resuming his attacks once more. Y/N's hands fumbled at his belt so that she could take off his pants.

Now only clad in his boxers, he went to work peeling off her clothes. From top to bottom, he moved slowly and deliberately. He pressed kiss after kiss on her skin along the way, leaving her skin tingling wherever he touched. He smiled when he exposed her breasts, ogling them momentarily before latching onto one with his eager mouth. His mouth flitted from one to the other giving them needed attention, licking, sucking, and biting while his large hands kneaded and massaged their flesh. He loved hearing the involuntary sounds coming out of her mouth, especially when she moaned his name.