Chapter 22

Sinking down to the floor, Jane had no choice but to wait for a time when she could leave without being detected. She heard everything they were doing. She heard lip smacking sound he made and the squelching that resulted from his fingers rapidly moving in and out of her body. Jane heard how he pleasured Y/N completely and the longer she stayed there, the angrier she became.

"Baby, you taste so good." Jungkook ravished Y/N's body, giving her pleasure as only he could. Having been together for a long time, he knew her body as if it were his own. He knew all her secret spots and what to do with them. He flicked his tongue on her sensitive bud continuously causing her to tug on his locks with her fingers. He knew she was nearing her limit when her body began to quiver uncontrollably.

"O-oh, god, fu..." She sputtered. She'd lost count how many times Jungkook made her cream. Gripping his hair, she fluctuated between wanting to press his face closer or yanking his head away. He drew his face back and let his fingers take over, giving Y/N some slight relief. "Fuck, oh my god." She cried. "Y-yes, yes. Jungkook!"

"That's it baby, you love that don't you?" He leaned over her and sucked one nipple into his mouth, biting it playfully. The slight pain sent sparks shooting down to her core, making Y/N writhe more on the table. "I love it when you scream my name." When he felt her walls contracting on his fingers, he bent down again and licked it all up. He inserted his fingers into her mouth so she too could have a taste.

After helping her sit up, Jungkook scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the couch. "Look at my baby all tired, hmm?" His engorged member was desperate for attention but he knew she needed a break. He placed her on the couch and laid next to her carefully.

"Touch me." He requested. Y/N wet her fingers with her own juices and proceeded to rub and knead him carefully. His hand traveled from her waist to her breasts squeezing and massaging them. Their mouth connected once more, their open-mouthed kisses leaving their lungs heaving for air.

Y/N suddenly sits up, pulling him to stand in front of her while she remained seated. She took him in her mouth halfway, leaving the rest for her hands to manage. She sucked him hard, head bobbing, her moans turning him on even more. He groaned at the sensations he was feeling and threw his head back in pleasure.

"Shit babe, no one sucks my cock better than you." He glanced back down and watched her lick his tip, swirling her tongue all around it. She then licked up and down his length before taking him in fully, her throat relaxing completely. She felt his tip at the back of her throat, gagging a little because he held her down momentarily. With her eyes watering she tapped his leg with her hand, letting him know to release her allowing her to withdraw completely. She pumped him a couple of times and sucked on his balls eliciting more groans from him. Then she repeated everything again, taking him deep down her throat and using her fingers to massage his balls. "What a cocksucker you are. So fucking amazing! But I want to fuck your mouth now, hmm?"

Placing his hands on the sides of her head to hold her in place, Jungkook thrust into her mouth slowly at first. "Fuck. Suck it." He cried out gradually increasing his speed. He felt the familiar tightness in his gut and he knew he was getting close but he didn't want to cum inside her mouth. He pulled out but Y/N kept him in front of her, jerking him while she sucked his balls . "You make me feel so good Y/N baby." He glanced down and the sight of her before him almost made him lose his load then.

Helping pulled her up and made her lay back on the couch arm. "Hold your legs open baby so I can fuck you hard." He said into her ear before sucking on her earlobe. Seeing her spread open like that, he lowered himself so he could taste her wet folds once again. He stuck his tongue inside her hole repeatedly while his thumb made circles on her nub. Then he stood up and with one bold hard thrust he was inside her causing her to expel the air in her lungs in a huff. Holding one of her legs up against his torso, he pounded into her relentlessly. Drops of his sweat fell from his forehead on to her body, the loud sounds of their lovemaking echoing in the room.