Chapter 17

Jimin was a beast. Once he tasted her, he needed more. He was an expert at using his mouth on a woman and Y/N was his beneficiary tonight. He had her squirming under his hold within minutes. He teased her by bringing her to the brink repeatedly and then withdrawing before she peaked. She began to show her displeasure until he reassured her.

"Relax baby, trust me." He chuckled before diving between her legs again. This time he brought her to the edge and kept going. When she finally exploded, he licked her clean until she was so sensitive she had to push him away.

"Fuck Jimin, you don't disappoint. You are pretty good at this." She laughed, her chest, coated with a light sweat, still heaving.

Jimin slowly undressed giving her time to relax and admire his physique. Who knew this was hiding under all those suits? She marveled.  "Oh, don't think we're done because we're just getting started. It's going to be a fun night."

Y/N scooted back so she could lay down fully. Her eyes never left his body, keeping her gaze on his toned abs. Once he was bare, something else caught her eye. He was bigger than Jungkook, and for a second, she feared it wouldn't fit.

"Jimin, I'm shocked. Had I known this was under your clothes, I would have attacked you sooner."

"What about your husband?" Her smile disappeared making Jimin regret mentioning him.

"Jungkook? Who cares about him? Besides, he's busy fucking someone else anyway. I bet he's with her now as we speak," Y/N adds bitterly, "So I think I deserve to have some fun too."

Jimin lay beside her and tilted her face to look at him. "Sorry, I shouldn't have brought him up. Let's not talk about him anymore, hmm?" He brought her in closer for a kiss.

In time, sounds of pleasure left their lips. Jimin wasn't sure exactly when it happened but after working long hours together, he must have fallen for her charms. He kept his feelings to himself because he respected her marriage. But when she seduced him tonight, he couldn't resist. He wanted to show her his love and bring a smile to her face. He was no fool. He'd seen how she always looked unhappy when she came to work or when she thought no one was looking. He suspected marital problems and he was right. Now he only wants to show her how things could be better. Maybe he can convince Y/N to leave her husband for him.

After making out for some time and fondling each other, Jimin pushed further. "Let me love you, Y/N. I can treat you better than he can." He held himself above her body, his knee between her legs for support.

"Make love to me Jimin." Y/N stared deep into his eyes. "Make me yours." She pleaded.

Jimin didn't need to hear anymore. He aligned himself at her entrance and pushed in slowly, enjoying the moment. She held her breath briefly until he was all in. Her exhale let him know she was relaxed so he began to move slowly. His strokes were deep and varied, changing up his angle of entry every now and then. He was searching for her most sensitive spot deep inside her walls. When he finally discovered it, she yelped. 

"Found it." He grinned proudly then joined their lips again. He bent down lower, placing her legs over his shoulder so he could go deeper. He could tell Y/N was about to have another orgasm when she screamed his name. He turned them on their sides, her back pressed against his chest. Lifting one of her legs high he continued his slow thrusts. Her reached under her leg and rubbed circles on her bud.

"Jimin, don't stop. Keep going." She pleaded. Her nerve endings were all on fire. This was a new experience for her and she loved it. He left dark love bites on her neck and she didn't care. She turned around to see his face.

"This feels so good." Y/N withheld her release so he could catch up. She ran her nails up and down his back leaving marks of her own.

He sped up until sounds of their lovemaking bounced off the walls. He felt sorry the people next door who is hearing all of this right now.