Chapter 18

The car ride was a complete blur in his head. The last thing Jungkook remembered was sitting in the back seat of the car and nothing else until he was woken up by Jane.

"Jane? What's going on? Where are we?" His mind was still fuzzy from sleep and alcohol. She motioned for him to follow her so he did. "Was Y/N here? Did I just see her?" Again, Jane did not answer.

Once inside her apartment, she took him to the bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. "Y/N isn't here. You said she's probably fucking that guy from work, remember?" Jane stood in front of him and stripped her clothes off.

Jungkook's brows creased while he tried to piece together the past few hours in his mind. He wasn't even paying attention to Jane until she straddled him on the bed and started taking his clothes off. "What are you doing?" Now he was getting very annoyed.

He tried to sit up and get out of the bed but he couldn't because of his present state. Her one hand continued to pump his member while the other pulled off his pants. Next she scooted forward, rubbing herself against his shaft and pulled his shirt off. When he was completely naked, she rested her palms on his chest and continued to gyrate on top of him, making him even harder.

"You're supposed to fuck me tonight daddy. But first you're going to eat my p-..."

"No!" He yelled and tried harder buck her off him. "That's not happening." He was still struggling under her as his eyes raged with anger.

"Come on, you really don't want this?" She moved to the side and opened her legs wide trying desperately to entice him. Licking her fingers slowly, she brought them down and started fingering herself. He froze, his eyes focused on her actions, the past couple of minutes seemingly forgotten. Involuntarily without realizing, he began to play with himself too. Only the pleasurable sounds coming from their mouths could be heard in the room for a while.

After she came all over her fingers, she forced them into his mouth. "Do you see what you're missing? It tastes good doesn't it?" He was already clenching his jaw thanks to the drug so after her fingers were in his mouth, he sucked on them hungrily, thus satisfying his oral fixation.

She crawled on top of him again and straddled his face this time. Jane lowered herself down but he used his hands to keep her aloft so her crotch doesn't touch his face. Her folds glistened with her slick and while part of him was tempted to taste her, the other half was just as opposed. Jane teased his tip with her tongue and pumped his rod as a preamble to her deep-throating him. As she worked on him, the urge to taste her grew stronger. He continued turning his face away and even bit his lips to resist the temptation.

Realizing he was not reciprocating her actions, Jane fingered herself again to tempt him further. That and the resulting squishing sounds brought him closer to his breaking point. Moving his hands to her butt cheeks, he spread her open more, as if he was about to give in. Feeling his warm breath there, Jane smirked to herself thinking she was finally succeeding. But the opposing voices in his head won out, allowing him to gather enough strength to shove her off at last.

"I won't. I'm not doing it." He screamed then locked himself in the bathroom. His manhood that stood erect between his legs ached for some relief. Everything about him felt off. His mind was quickly clearing up which probably explains his restraint but he didn't feel entirely normal either. He wanted to leave her apartment but before he could, he needed to take care of his huge problem.

"Fuck!" Jane shrieked. Denied of pleasure once again, she was livid.

Jungkook leaned against the door and took his erection in his hands. He closed his eyes, took some calming breaths, and pictured Y/N. The thought of her made him smile and momentarily forget where he was. He crooned her name repeatedly while jerking himself off. After he shot his wad in the air, he let his breathing and heartbeat return to normal before cleaning himself up.