Saved Me From Death (Silvaze)

The snowstorm was only getting stronger and colder. As she forged on, Blaze kept her huge cloak around her shoulders trying to stay warm. But it barely worked at all. She could barely feel her fingers. Her powers had begun to weaken. She could hardly form a spark in her hands as she tried to warm up.

Looking down at her fingers, she barely pulled off the glove she had on. Ice formed around them. "C'mon... J-Just a l-little s-spark!" she pleaded and using her fire, it barely melted off. "How much farther..." she cried and glimpsed around. Why she was running... It was very personal. The journey there was very grim.

If there was one thing that most wouldn't survive it was the snow blizzard. It would be so cold and the storm almost never stopped. Blaze stumbled as she walked. "I have t-to be close! Please it's so cold..." she said once more. At one point it was so cold she couldn't move. Standing in one place she sighed and crashed to her knees.

"I'm... I'm so cold..." she cried and fell to the snow, laying there in pain. Her hands were numb, her fur was covered in snow, and her eyes dimmed in color. Overwhelmed by the intensity of the cold, she passed out in the middle of nowhere.

Only as hope seemed lost, did someone else along with a group of searchers popped out of a portal and into the storm. "Silver! Are you sure this is a good idea?! It only gets more intense this time!" Knuckles shouted to him. "I'm sure! I heard this is like a graveyard waiting to happen!" Silver shouted back. "We still could be wasting our time!" Shadow yelled. "We'll make it quick!"

They went on looking around the area. It was still too dark and windy. Knuckles pulled out a Chaos Emerald that projected light all around. Shadow teleported to different places trying to scope out anything still out. Silver searched around overall. Nothing came up though.

"Okay! I think we're safe! We should head back! It's only going to get worse!" Knuckles blurted. "Good idea! You two go ahead! I'll just doubt check!" he said. The two nodded and headed back to a portal they made. Silver flew around, looking for any sign of life that might've gotten trapped out in the snow. Before he turned around to head back, he caught a glimpse of purple coloring.

Alarmed, he flew down, heading straight for the purple. "Oh my god!" he gasped, running over realizing someone was buried under the snow. He used his power to wipe away the snow and ice, finding the girl trapped underneath. Blaze was still unconscious but Silver saw the slight movements of her body. "Hey! Wake up!" he pleaded. There was a loud roar that was caused by the amount of wind.

"Oh never mind that! I've gotta get you outta here!" he said, picking her up gently. Briefly looking at her, he knew she was slipping away. Quickly he raced to the portal, making sure he had a tight grip on her. Jumping through it just in time, he crashed onto the ground. They had almost missed the portal. "Don't worry, I've got you." he reassured Blaze. Shadow and Knuckles raced over watching what was going on.

They rushed over watching him collapse. "What happened?" Shadow asked helping him up. "I was about to leave. Then I found her! She was buried in the snow! We need to get her help- right now!" Silver instructed. Carefully carrying her, Shadow and Knuckles raced to the others to cry out for help. "Scourge! Sally! We need hot water!" Knuckles shouted. The hedgehog and squirrel nodded and raced inside the buildings.

Vanilla the rabbit went inside another house and set up a bed. Her daughter raced into the room with blankets. Sonic and Tails raced in, bringing tons of hot water bags to lay under the mattress. Silver raced inside and gently placed the girl on the bed. She rasped, barely moving. "Stay with us..." he whispered. Sally and Scourge brought in a huge bucket of warm water that Silver used to fill a cup with.

He dampened the cloth and gently put it across her forehead. Just then Amy and Rouge walked inside and bowed at the sight of Silver. "We heard you've asked for us, what is it?" Rouge asked. "Another victim of the blizzards. It's a girl. I'm going to leave her to you and the Rabbit family for a little bit. Call me when her conditions improve." he instructed. "Of course." they said and Silver walked outside for air. "Who do you think she is?" Sonic asked.

"I'm not sure... But whoever she is... She's beautiful..."

...

Blaze felt the warmness of the water and the many blankets she was under. Barely she fluttered her eyes and captured images of the room she was in. Sitting up in bed, she looked around. The window outside portrayed a sunny and bright atmosphere. Birds chirped, the wind blew smoothly, and she could hear kids laughing. "Okay... I'm definitely not in a blizzard." she said flipping the blankets over to one side. Just as her feet hit the ground, she stumbled a little bit and fell. A bucket right next to her tipped over spilling water.

"HEY! Who's there!?" a voice shouted. Scared and not able to think straight, Blaze regained some strength and raced to the door in front of her. She swung it open and ran out into the open. To her shock, she was out in the middle of the field where tons of other villagers stood out doing chores or talking. The minute they saw her, everyone began whispering. 

"Who is she?"

"Isn't that the girl Silver saved?"

"Wow, she's so cool!"

Shaken by this, Blaze continued to run away frightened by everyone. "WAIT! GET THE GIRL!" Amy shouted knowing they scared her. Blaze ran away from them thinking they were angry at her. "Wait!" some others shouted. Managing to get to a secure location, she slowed down and made it into a calm part of the forest. After walking for a little bit she came across a cliff. That's when she saw Silver staring at the sky above.

Backing away, she stepped on a branch that cracked. Hearing it, Silver looked behind him and turned bright red seeing Blaze. "Hey! You're awake!" he said. Blaze began backing away. "Oh! No, don't run! I... I wanna talk." he said. "Well... Sure..." Blaze replied walking up to him. She held herself still dazed by everything. "Here," Silver replied and wrapped her in his cloak. "Now how in the world did you wind up in the snow? Don't you know that hardly anyone survives?" he asked bringing Blaze closer to his side.

"I... I was running away... I heard about another community that was pretty far from my old home. So I was heading that way. Then I got caught up in the blizzards." she explained briefly. "I have to give you props though! Most don't survive the harshness!" he said. "I have powers. But I grew weaker the colder I got." she added. "Powers?" Silver asked. Blaze formed a flame in her hand and glared at him. "Woah! It really explains a lot." he said. "Alright well listen, I appreciate... whatever you've done for me, but I should get going. I've got to find that hidden villaige." she sighed.

Silver laughed at her. Blaze bit her lip feeling offended. "I'm sorry! I don't mean to insult you, but where you are is that village!" he responded. "We've kept ourselves hidden for so long. I don't want any danger coming to our home. But somehow you've found us!" Silver replied. "Why did you run away? Surely your home was better!" he said. Blaze scoffed, flicking her tail in his face. "Never was, never will be. I ran away because the home was... not treating me well. I... I thank you for everything you've done." she said.

The two stared at each other awkwardly for a couple of seconds. Finally Silver reached over to gently stroke her face. "Stay with us. I'll personally make room for you here." Silver requested. Blaze blushed and snapped away from his view. "F-Fine..." she sighed. "But I'm not living here for free!" she added quickly. Silver chuckled and pulled her in closer. "Alright then... In that case, let me take you out in return." he requested, taking her hand and gently kissing her hand with a smirk on his face.

Once again Blaze turned red and stood there shocked. Behind them, Silver's friends stood there silently cheering or hiding behind the bushes smiling. "EEK! Omg this is so cute!" Amy squealed. "Oh gosh, this is gonna be a wild one." Tails sighed.