Can You Believe It? (Any Ships)

I logged onto my Wattpad account, as usual, to work and see what it looks like today. I scrolled around and saw the notifications for my upcoming stories.

Clicking the notifications link, I couldn't believe it.

"Damn! These people be getting vicious..." I realized, reading these things. I was sitting in the living room when I heard footsteps coming in. "Oh, Hey Stormy! Whatchu up to?" Sonic asked me, as he came towards the sofa to look over my shoulder. "Bru, you wouldn't believe it, my readers are invested in the stuff I write- don't know how to feel." I told him, turning to see him. "What kinds of things are they saying?"

Checking the different stories, I clicked on my popular Sonadow story. "Okay, I know you read this fanfic already!" I joked. "Yeah, no kidding. Can't believe you shipped me and that faker." Sonic grumbled. "Yeah, anyways, this comment says here, "Flying around the room rn, this is so cute." I mean hey, at least people think y'all make a good ship!" I told him. "What can I say? I'm irresistible!" Sonic added, giving me a cocky grin.

"Please, we all know you're average." Shadow told him, coming into the room. "Ugh! Shadow shut up!" Sonic snapped. "Yeah, you can't even be talking Shadow. Look at this comment; "You better you bitch. I'll eat your organs and grind your body if you break your promise." Damn! People are out for you! It's the fact that it's in all caps for me!" I laughed.

"It's not my fault! You wrote that dumb shit!" Shadow snapped back. "But I got readdssss and views!" I retorted. "Do you know how much people enjoy this romance kind of stuff? Plus it's adorable!" I replied. "What are you talking about?" Tails questioned as he walked in with Cream, Charmy, and Cheese. "Stormy's reading the comments on her Wattpad account." Sonic replied, answering for me. "It's stupid." Shadow snapped, reaching into the fridge to get the carton of milk. I rolled my eyes. "C'mon! It's great! People either hate you or they don't!"

Going off to a different story, I pulled up different sections. "Like take Cream Knows Best for instance! That trilogy got me thousands of views! You're literally a little star Cream!" I told the young rabbit. "I read parts of it! I enjoyed it! But why are people in the comment section telling Eggman to run in Cream Knows Best 2?" she asked me. Everyone in the room looked at me, wondering what I'd say. "Listen- Cream- don't worry about it! You're like six!" I exclaimed.

"Aw but I wanted to know!" she cried. "Trust me, hun, you really don't." Rouge said to her, intervening and coming to my side. "Reading the comments?" she asked me. "Aren't I ever! People love you and Shadow's dynamic in this story. One reads; "Rouge and Shadow are the best brother and sister connection. This is so sweet." I knew pairing for this one would work." I grinned. "Ah! Yes! Of course! If it includes me, why wouldn't it be great?" she replied, fluttering her eyes.

"Don't be so full of yourself Rouge. You're not the only one who made a good part of that series!" Knuckles chimed, coming in as he shook his protein shake. "True true. Knuckles is loved by all if I'm being honest. But at least y'all ain't got bad luck as Silver does. I mean- check on this series of comments. "I'm going to beat his ass", "Who wants to help kill Silver? I have a gun, a knife and a lot of other things. So y'all coming?", "and I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A RANK FRY SILVER" in all caps. Other than all the grammar, seems reasonable for all the scenes."

"Bru why is everyone on my case?! I didn't even want to kiss the dude! Shadow's so mean! He doesn't even like it when someone looks at him! I wouldn't want anything to do with that! Besides, why would I want him when I can have Blaze or Mephiles!?" Silver cried as he walked into the room with most of our other friends. "Yeah, trust me, I know! I'm surprised people got so invested in these stories as much as they did. But you know what, I'm pleased y'all got me the reads! Still though, can't believe it."

"Well, I'm still confused why people seeing a "supportive" Amy was confusing! I've always been supportive of you guys!" Amy snapped. "For once she's right." Espio pointed out. "Maybe they're surprised you have an anger issue." Tails pointed out. "Or that everyone thinks you have a crush on me?" Sonic added. "Or that you have trouble being happy for others every now and again. But I think you're a good friend." Vector chimed.

Amy scoffed. "That's ridiculous! I'm very sweet! And for the record! I do not have an anger issue!" I glanced over at Blaze as we were like "Yeah right" but it's fine. "Look- thanks to y'all, I've been getting a lot of credit on here. I couldn't be happier because writing is my happiness." I replied. "Well, sometimes I wish you wouldn't write all this lovey-dovey shit. At least all the extra angst fits my mood." Shadow told me, finding more food out of the fridge. "For real! The amount of angst published is crazy- even for you!" Charmy exclaimed. "What?! Some people just wanna see the world burn," I told them, slightly mumbling. "Besides, it hits a chord with people. Anyways, got any ideas for my next one? I'm running out of ideas for another oneshot." I asked them

"Oh! You should do something with Mr. Knuckles and Mr. Shadow!" Cream exclaimed. "NO!" Both my hedgehog and echidna shouted. "What? I think you look cute together... Do you not like my idea?" Cream wondered, looking at them with the kind of expression that'll make you feel guilty for even breathing. Shadow and Knuckles couldn't even say anything. "Look- he's just not my type!" Shadow retorted. We turned to look at him confused. "You have a type?" Sonic questioned

"Of course, I have a type! I just don't venture out like that." he replied. "Okay, so what is your type?" Tails questioned. "I mean, I think Silver looks kinda fine-" he began. Oh my gosh, we all started talking at once. After a minute, I just turned to the screen of my computer and began writing something completely different.

I'll just sit here while they go on about Shadow's type. I gotta get a head start on writing this new project on. Hehe- I love creating chaos!

Hey everyone! Note that this one isn't rly edited bc I'm rly lazy and tired today. Life has been chaotic. Hope u enjoyed this latest one. There's a lot I'm trying to keep up with and thankfully, I've been able to finish one of my projects (Return the Machine, be sure to check it out!) and don't take anything in this random post seriously! I know I clowned a lot on the random comments that I chose, but it was rly all about fun. Don't take it that deep bc Ik sum of u be takin all this so seriously. Although I'm grateful for every single one of u and for reading and supporting all my writings. Truly I wouldn't rly b doing this if not for any of u. So thanks again! And until next time, peace.