Chapter 37

Tommy sat on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket. He sniffled, glaring as Tubbo wandered into the room with a red beanie.

"Come on Tommy, If you're not gonna be in bed, you at least need to wear a hat."

Tommy hissed, flopping over onto his side.

"I'm fine Tubbo, stop mothering me."

Void wandered in through the door at that moment, glaring at Tommy while he tried very hard to hold back a grin. He deepened his voice, making it sound almost demonic.

"Listen to your mother, young man."

Tubbo flipped him off while Tommy burst into laughter. Ranboo shifted back to his human form, grinning down at Tommy on the couch. He dropped a lollipop into Tommy's hand, throwing another at Tubbo. Tommy perked up, sitting up and ripping into the wrapper with his teeth. Tubbo grinned and just shoved the lollipop, wrapper and all, into his mouth. Ranboo glanced between them then walked off to the bathroom.

"I'm just gonna go shower."

Tubbo and Tommy glanced at each other before bursting into laughter again, Tommy's face going red from how hard he was laughing. Tubbo suddenly stopped laughing, snatching up the red beanie and lunging at Tommy.

"COME HERE THESEUS!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

----<>----

Ranboo came out of the shower half an hour later to see Tommy sitting on top of Tubbo, scrolling through the channels on the TV. Tubbo didn't seem to be upset about it either, just chilling face down on the couch. Either that or he was dead. Ranboo sat next to Tommy, watching him stop on the news channel.

"I saw Wilbur today."

Tommy turned to Ranboo with a grin, Tubbo perking up, curious.

"Oooo what's his costume like?"

Tommy butted in, scoffing and hitting Tubbo's head back down so that Tubbo was face down on the couch again.

"Nevermind that, did he beat anyone up yet?"

Ranboo chuckled, stepping back from Tommy with his hands up in front of him to deflect anything that might head his way.

"Nah, he just patrolled around. He's not going to do anything extreme on the first day."

Tommy scoffed, rolling off the couch so Tubbo could sit up.

"I wish I could be out there doing stufffffff! Can we go visit Wilbur? Please?"

Tubbo sighed, glancing at Ranboo. Ranboo shrugged, glancing between the two of them as they stared at him.

"Why are you looking at me? Ask your mother."

Tubbo hit his arm, earning a snort from Tommy. Ranboo shrieked, teleporting to the other side of the room. He glared at Tubbo as the bee boy laughed at him.

"Don't make fun of me."

Tubbo giggled, flipping him off before glancing back at Tommy.

"You can visit them but "your father" has to teleport you there and back."

Ranboo groaned as Tommy punched the air.

"Yes! Take me Father Ranboob!"

"I'll drop you in the river if you call me that again."

Tommy ran off to get into day time clothes, leaving Tubbo and Ranboo to glare at each other. Tubbo scoffed

"Since when were we parental towards Tommy?"