Chapter 4

Wilbur woke up still feeling sore. Huios had scared the shit out of him last night and now all he wanted was to sleep. But he couldn't, because today they were going to save Huios. Initially Techno wanted to do it later in the week, but after what Wilbur had heard the kid say, Phil knew that sooner was better.

With a dramatic groan, Wilbur flopped out of bed and slowly stood up, wandering out his door and down the hall so he could stumble down the stairs into the dining room that was directly connected. He grumbled a greeting to Techno and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning to you too."

"M... fuck you."

"I fixed your mask by the way."

Wilbur nodded, sipping his coffee.

"Thanks. Everything ready for patrol?"

Techno nodded, standing up from the table and wandering off to his room so he could get potions. Wilbur sighed, looking down at his mask.

"I promise you kid, we're going to save you."

Phil popped up behind Will, giving his shoulder a little squeeze.

"Pretty sure that's a mask, not a kid."

Wilbur snorted and grinned at Phil.

"At this point I'm convinced Huios can't take off his mask."

"Well we'll see when we free him from Dream. Hopefully the kid has a family he can go back to."

Wilbur looked down into his half full coffee cup, frowning. He didn't think the kid had a family but then again, he'd never asked.

"Huios... we're coming."

"HUIOS ARE YOU COMING?"

Tommy woke up, staring at the ceiling. He had heard Dream's yelling but he really didn't feel like getting up. Ah well, he'll sleep after the mission. He dragged himself out of bed and threw on his villain outfit, staring numbly at the smiling mask in the mirror.

"HUIOS!"

"Coming!"

He dashed down to the living room where Dream was waiting, tapping the floor impatiently.

"I've set up distractions around the city, we can just go and deal with the Leaders one by one."

Huios nodded, walking out the door.

"Where's the first one?"

"Seirin you take the robbery in district 5, Thanatos you're on the bomb in district 18, and I'll handle the Arson sighting in district 12."

Thanatos nodded and left, jogging to district 18 as fast as possible. Seirin grumbled as he climbed up and started running along rooftops towards district 5.

"Of course I have to get the easy one."

Icarus's voice floated through the communicator, sounding tired and annoyed.

"It's because you can just tell everyone to freeze. I've fought Arson plenty of times before and Thanatos hates social situations."

"I think he's a bitch baby."

Thanatos butted in, amusement in his voice.

"Says the one who was just whining about being on robbery duty."

Seirin rolled his eyes but chose not to answer, entering district 5 and scanning the streets for the robbery that had been reported. He frowned as he ran through the streets, not even seeing a hint of robbery. He went to touch his earpiece when a knife flew by right next to his hand. He froze, turning to face the villains that stood behind him on the rooftop.

"Dream. Huios."

"Seirin. I see Huios didn't finish you off."

Seirin saw Huios flinch away from Dream and frowned, turning to glare at the green homeless teletubby. First distract Dream, then knockout Huios. Icarus came through, saying that there was no sign of Arson and asking Thanatos and Seirin for updates. Thanatos instantly responded, saying that he couldn't find a bomb anywhere while Seirin decided to taunt Dream instead.

"Oh that's because we're best buddies. You probably haven't heard out banter since you're usually busy fighting Icarus or Thanatos."

Dream tilted his head to the side, considering Seirin for a bit before turning his head to look at Huios who stared straight ahead.

"What do you banter about Huios?"

Icarus and Thanatos were yelling in Seirin's ear, trying to get him to respond and saying that they were on their way. Huios didn't respond, flinching when the eyes on his mask glowed green.

"It's mostly just teasing and calling Icarus old-"

Seirin took the opportunity that Dream was distracted and body slammed him, knocking the wind out of him as he turned to Huios and commanded:

"Sleep."

Huios crumbled instantly, getting a cry of anger from Dream. Dream pressed a hidden button on his mask, deafening himself as he pushed Seirin away and readied his threads. Seirin flinched, getting out his own knives.

"You're going to regret using your power on my Huios."

Seirin didn't bother bantering back, watching as the threads got closer. One tried to attach to his arm and he sliced at it, deflecting Dream's power and keeping his eyes on the many green threads dancing in the air.

"Hold on Seirin, I'm nearly there."
Satisfied that Icarus could deal with Dream, Seirin grabbed Huios and ran, dodging as many green threads as possible.

"SEIRIN GIVE HIM BACK!"

Dream ran after him, throwing knives and threads without worrying if they would hit Huios. Seirin's breath caught in his throat as a knife embedded inseld in his leg, ducking behind a chimney and holding the unconscious Huios close to his chest.

Dream knew he was cornered. Slowly and teasingly, Dream stepped closer to Seirin's hiding place.

"Oh Seirin~ Give him back and I promise you won't feel too much pain as I rip you to pieces."

Seirin buried his face in Huios's curly blonde hair.

Please for the love of prime's, get your ass here Icarus I can't take this much longer.

And that he did. Icarus landed in front of Dream, throwing feathers that embedded in his body. Dream screamed, hunching over and yanking out one of the feathers in his arm.

Seirin took that opportunity and ran back to the house with Huios in his arms. Thanatos met him and easily picked up Huios.

"Go help Icarus, I've got it from here."

"But-"

"Dream's mad, Icarus can't take on a mad Dream for long."

Seirin hesitantly nodded and ran back to the fight, wincing when he saw how many feathers were sticking out of the villain. Dream's mask snapped to face Seirin, speed walking at him.

"Where is he. What did you do with my Huios."

Icarus spread his wing, putting it in between Dream and Seirin.

"Huios is safe and away from your influence. Come with us and maybe we'll let him visit you in prison."

Dream stared at Icarus for a long while before he turned and ran. Seirin tried to run after him but Icarus stopped him, grabbing his arm.

"Let him go. We have Huios so he's a lot weaker than before."

Seirin nodded slowly, looking down at the ground.

"Fine. Let's go."

WC: 1133