Chapter 25: Date and The Ring

Levi POV:

It's been 3 months since (Y/n) has been back, she has been given approval to return to training, and missions. Hanji even managed to make (Y/n) prosthetic pinky toes. They seemed to have helped with her balance a lot, granted she still stumbles from time to time, but not as bad as she used to.

She still has nightmares as well, but she is getting better. I hate what those bastards did her. After she told me what he did, I promised her that, she will never go through something like that again. She had just simply smiled and hugged me.

I am now laying next to her sleeping figure. God she is beautiful, I can't believe she is mine. I brush some (h/c) hair out of her face, to get a better look at her. I then plant a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I love you, (Y/n)." and with that, I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The next day, when I awoke. She wasn't next to me, I figured she was already training. So I stood, and got dressed. Sure enough when I walked out of HQ, there she was, pinning Eren to the ground. She then smiled, her beautiful smile, and helped him up.

Her beautiful (e/c) eyes met mine, and her smile grew. She waved to me, and I gave a simple wave back, before heading back inside to do paperwork. 

'Knock Knock' I lifted my eyes to look at my office door. "Name and Business." I simply stated, and I watched as the door handle turned and the door opened. "If you weren't going to wait for me to let you in, you shouldn't have knocked." I huffed "I know, but I felt like annoying you." (Y/n) smiled. "Anyway, you didn't come down for lunch, so I brought it to you." She then placed the tray onto my desk. "Thanks." 

I then began to eat the soup. "You're welcome. How much work do you have left?"

"Not much, why?"

"I was hoping we could...go on a date or something."

"Of course we can." She smiled, and sat down across form me talking as I ate. 'Bang!' Both (Y/n) and I jumped as my office door flung open. "Hanji, what the hell?!" I hissed "Oh shorty always in a bad mood." She giggled. "I wouldn't be in a bad mood, if you learned how to knock."

"You wouldn't let me in if I did knock. Anyway Erwin wants our squads to clear some titans from around the walls."

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning. Anyway ta-ta see you tomorrow!" She cheered as she left, it took everything in me not to throw a book at her head. "I can't wait!" (Y/n) squealed.

"You're not going." I stated.

"What?! Why?!"

"Because knowing you, you'll probably get yourself eaten."

"No I won't! I am going!" I stood up from my desk and walked over to (Y/n). I crouched infront of her, and cupped her cheeks in my hands. "I also don't want to loose you." Her cheeks heated up. "You won't because you'll be by my side." She smiled "Fine, but stay close to me, and don't do anything stupid."

"I won't, I promise." I then kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Let's go out for dinner." I said after we parted, and she nodded.

----Time Skip Brought to You by: Erwin's Eyebrows----

I was waiting out by the carriage infront of HQ, waiting for (Y/n). But when she stepped out the doors, my eyes widened. 'She is so beautiful' I thought to myself. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was in a braid over her left shoulder, she wore a (f/c) knee-length dress, a pair of black flats, and around her neck was her necklace. The beautiful bright silver wing, hung perfectly on her.

I could see the blush on her cheeks, as she walked towards me. Her (e/c) orbs staring at the ground. I lifted her chin with my index finger, once she stopped infront of me. "You are beautiful." I whispered, my silver eyes staring into her bright, sparkly (e/c) ones. "T-thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I then pecked her lips.

"Let's go, I am hungry." She chuckles, and I helped her into the carriage. My arm wrapped around her shoulders, as she snuggled into me for the ride. Once we reached Stohess, I helped her out.

We then walked to a fancy restaurant. "Levi, this place is too expensive." (Y/n) muttered, as we sat down. Our table had a red table cloth on it, with white roses and a candle in the middle. "Don't worry about it." I replied "But-"

"No buts, I want to treat you to something nice." I cut her off, we then ordered our food, and talked some more. Eating when our food arrived, and still talking. After we finished, we held hands while walking around Stohess. "Come with me." I said pulling her, out of the town, and down a small brick path.

"Oh my gosh, Levi. It's beautiful." I could hear the excitement in her voice, as we arrived to our destination. It was a small forest area, with flowers all around it, trees, and a small pond in the middle. "I'm glad you like it." She walked closer to the pond, and sat down, looking up at the sky. The full moon's light kissed her (s/c) perfectly. I knelt one one knee beside her, and her eyes met mine, full of curiosity.

"(Y/n), I know we haven't been dating long, but I have loved you since we first met in the underground. I will always keep loving you, for as long as I live. I will protect you always, so will you make me a promise and live for me, and marry me?" She covered her mouth with her hands, as tears ran down her cheeks. 

She launched herself into my arms, almost making me drop the small black box. "Yes Levi! I promise!" I then kissed her passionately, and slipped the small silver ring, with a (f/c) jewel in the middle, on her ring finger.

As soon as we got back to HQ, and into my office. Our kisses became hungrier, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. This was the best day of my life, and I can call her mine. Forever. 

A/N: I know this chapter is a bit boring, but the next few should be really good. This story is coming to an end! I hope you enjoy!