Chapter-3

Hey! My lovely bunnies🐇I am here with a new chapter again!!Enjoy!!

Isabella P.O.V

"To get you back Bella" his voice rang through my ears.

His breath was fanning my ear making me ticklish. Goosebumps rose all over my body making me aware of the situation. Pressing my hands to his chest I pushed him and he stumbled backwards. Grabbing the opportunity I quickly unlocked my door and went inside locking it.

My mind was a total mess right now. I decided to take a shower to calm down my senses.

After taking a refreshing shower I changed in to my pyjamas and plopped on my bed. The words which he spoke a while ago flashed in my mind. What nonsense was he sprouting.

Get me back?

In your dreams Nicolas Martin!

Next day morning

Isabella P.O.V

The bright sunshine hovering over my eyes made me bring my duvet over my head to block the rays. That's when my alarm blow off. I blocked by ears with the pillow. It kept on ringing. Groaning I got up and turned it off. I took a look at the time and it said 9'o clock. It's already nine in the morning when did I even fell asleep?

Last night I was not able to get a blink of sleep. His words kept repeating in my head and then all the past memories of him came rushing. I sighed and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After having a shower I came back to my suitcase in search of today's outfit. I found a blue off-shoulder dress with a floral design which reached my mid thighs. I let my hair flow down to my waist. I took my phone stuffing it into my bag. I left my room locking it and heading towards my parents room.

It's already ten. How come my mom didn't bang on my door? Are they not up yet? I knocked on their door but there is no response. I knocked again but nothing happened. So I called my mom and after three rings she picked up.

O.T.P

"Mom where are you?" I spoke worried.

"Bella, we are in the lounge. Come down" she said.

"Okay I will be there" I said and hung up.

I walked to the lounge area. I checked the whole area and at a corner I caught my mom waving at me. I walked to them and saw a third person sitting with them.

"Nico?" I spoke out.

His eyes met mine and he stood up.

"Oh you are here. Come---" he got cut off.

"Why are you here?" it was a bit harsh but I don't care anymore.

"He wanted to spend the vacation with us Bella. He had some places in mind and wanted to go there with us" my mom explained.

"What?" what is he trying to pull now.

"He planned everything for today to spend with us" My mom spoke excited.

"Bullshit" I whispered slowly for only Nico to hear as he is nearest to me.

"That is so kind of you Nico. But we are sorry as we are going to take care of ourselves on our own" I said gritting my teeth.

"But I really missed mother and father these five years especially when i had no parents to rely on" he really wanted to play that card right now?

"Oh my poor boy! It must have been hard on you. If you want to spend time with us we will definitely, if that's what you want" and my mom fell for it.