Chapter-10

2 days later

Isabella P.O.V

Today is the D-day for the concert of Charles Anderson. Charles is a famous idol with a massive fan following and his concert tickets got sold out very quickly. These two days I worked my ass off, things have always been hectic before a concert but it was nothing I can't handle. It was just this time I have an extra task of managing Nico's schedule too.

After his fight with Ashton, Nico didn't talk to me much. Ofcourse he came to my office everyday, with an excuse of his schedule. I just handed his schedule and sent him away and he just left when he was told to, guess he too knows how things can get before a concert. I mean he is an Idol too.

I was at stadium from the morning. I am doing a final check with my colleagues. After all concert is a big deal, cause it is a safe place where Idols can enjoy with their fans in their own world. So no mistakes are allowed!

It was already 2 in the afternoon. The concert starts at four. So after our lunch we did one last

check.

"I am so tired. I hope everything goes well" Ruby whined with Ethan on her side.

"I am sure it will" I assured her.

They work really hard. I am so lucky to have them as my co-workers. They never let me down.

"What's up girls!" I heard a familiar voice and turned back.

"Jamie!!" I shouted and ran to him for a quick hug. His hugs really help me to hang in there.

Beside him stood a jealous Nico with his hands in his pockets. Oh boy, he was wearing a ripped black jeans with a full-sleeve black t-shirt which hugged his chest like a koala. He looked like a whole snack!

'Snap out of it Bella' my subconscious shouted at me.

"Why brings you here Mr.Martin?" Nico face dropped hearing his last name.

"Bella, we are not at work" he rolled his eyes.

"Ok then, why are you here?" I repeated again.

"To watch the concert" a girl beside Nico whom I never noticed spoke.

She wore a black tank top with a deep v cut, exposing all her cleavage. She paired it with a faded blue shorts which barely reached her mid thighs along with her five inch heels. I can say she caked up her face.

"And you are?" I asked her politely.

"Ah, this is Emma Thompson. Me, Emma and Charles were friends when I stayed in abroad" Nico spoke.

Why is he speaking for her? Can't she speak? A wave of jealousy spread through me.

"And Emma, she is Isabella, the one I always talk about" Nico introduced us.

He talks about me with her? Why? She looked at me with a disgusted face and changed it into a warm one immediately. Why?

"Oh, I finally met you Isabella. I was curious how you look like. But you seem similar" she spoke up.

"But I am meeting you for the first time" I spoke furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh okay" she spoke a bit hesitating.

Why and where would I meet her? This is my first time seeing her face. Then we started heading to Mr.Anderson.

"Guys" Mr.Anderson eyes sparkled as he saw them. He went and engulfed Nico in a big hug.

"Thanks for coming, Emma" he spoke to Emma with adoration? and gave her a hug too when she smiled warmly at him. They talked for a while I was reviewing with my team in the same room.