Chapter-7

Nicolas P.O.V

It's already been an hour and my uncle came back when me and James were scrolling through our phones.

"Did you got the work done?" he asked walking to his chair.

"Now no need to get all grumpy, Uncle. It's done" I said turning to James while smiling at each other.

"You chose already? Who is it?" he asked.

James carried Isabella's profile and placed it on his table. He took a look at the profile and spoke in confusion.

"Isabella?"

I just hummed.

"Why is her profile here?" he spoke confused.

"Maybe there was a mistake while collecting profiles. I am sorry but choose another one" he spoke pushing Isabella profile sideways.

"Why?" I asked frowning.

"She is the head of planning department and we don't take department heads as managers for idols" he explained.

Ah.....Just when I thought everything was going my way.

"That's not my problem. You told me to choose one from the profiles and I did. Now you are the one giving excuses, Uncle. Either this girl or my old manager. The choice is yours" I said shrugging and smirking internally.

"But Nico—" he tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Now I gotta head back to my apartment. I am so tired. Let me know your decision by tomorrow. Bye for now" I said waving my hand in air.

"James, mind dropping me home?" I asked winking at him.

"Oh yes, I am coming" he spoke and we headed to our car.

2 days later

Isabella P.O.V

"Mom is everything done?" I asked standing in front of there room.

"Yes Bella. Everything is packed" she said walking out of the room with dad.

"Okay, let's go have breakfast" I said and we walked to the elevator.

We came to a nearby restaurant to have breakfast. The food was served quickly and we digged in. We have a flight to catch in the afternoon to New York. Yes, our vacation has ended. I hope I can stay a little bit longer I don't want to go back. I had such a beautiful time with my family. It was refreshing, revitalizing and reviving.

"Bella?" my mom pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, mom" I asked looking at her.

"You weren't eating?" she said pointing to my plate.

"I am full mom" I said placing the fork on the table.

Today I don't feel like eating. Maybe I was too attached to this place and don't want to let go.

In the afternoon we went to the airport to catch our flight to New York.

"It would have been nice if Nico was with us" my mom said in a sad tone earning a nod from my dad.

"It can't be helped. He said something came up" my dad spoke.

"He told you guys? When?" I asked in confusion.

"On the night when he left" my dad spoke.

So he did tell you guys. From the look of anger and pain in his face that night, I thought he would leave right away. But he stopped to inform you guys about his departure? I can never understand him.