Chapter-9

Next day Morning

Isabella P.O.V

I arrived at my office and all of my colleagues greeted me where I greeted them back. At present I am at my desk verifying some of the schedules for today. I am the only one in the office as Ethan, Ruby, Zara are running errands. I heard a knock on the door and spelled out a 'come in'. I didn't lift my head thinking it might be one of my colleagues.

Wait, they won't knock on the door. I shoot my head up to see who it is and there he is.

"Morning Bella" Nico spoke.

"Morning Mr.Martin" I greeted him back.

"Mr.Martin?" he mumbled.

Yes, i decided not to call him Nico when I am going to work for him. I am going to call him with  honorifics when he clearly told me he owns the company. (Note the sarcasm)

"Good thing you are here, I was about to call you. Here is your schedule for the day" I continued standing up from my chair and handed out the paper. He just looked at me with confused face when there was a another knock on the door. I shouted a come in and this time it's James.

"Jamie!!!" I went to him and gave a quick hug.

"Hey, Bella" he spoke patting my back in the hug.

"I searched for you everywhere then some employees told me you are here" James spoke to Nico. He didn't speak a word just nodded.

"Jamie, here's his schedule for today" I said handing him the paper. He took a look at it.

"Oh it is pretty packed up. We gotta be somewhere in 30 min. I will arrange the car. Come down fast" James spoke and exited the room.

I went near my table where Nico was standing.

"Have a good day Mr.Martin" I seated myself and got back to my work. He still stood there not moving a inch.

"Is there anything you need Mr.Martin?" I asked.

"What's with this 'Mr.Martin' thing Bella?" he spoke knitting his eyebrows.

"We are at office. We can't call nicknames here, can we?" I reasoned.

"Then why are you calling James with one?" he spoke back.

"Aren't you the one who told me yesterday that I work under you? If I work under you I have to show you respect, right? As for James I don't work under him so there is no need to call him with honorifics" I smirked explaining.

"Bella, I didn't mean it that way" he sighed.

"I just wanted to make your dream come true" he spoke reminiscing the past.

'Dream'

*Flashback*

I am sitting in the garden with Nico enjoying the view of beautifully bloomed flowers. It is six in the evening and sun was slowing going down allowing the moon to take over. The cool breeze was blowing making me shiver every now and then due to cold. Nico noticed it and wrapped his coat on my shoulders bringing me closer to him while placing my head on his chest.

"Bella, I never asked this but what is your dream?" his question caught me off guard.

"Why are you asking that out of blue?" I spoke lifting my head.

"It was just a random question. Now answer me, what do you want to do after your studies?" he asked curiously.

"You are going to become a Idol, right? Then my dream is to work as your manager planning your schedules" I answered grinning.