Chapter-8

Isabella P.O.V

I groaned in frustration when my alarm started ringing on my bedpost. I searched for it with my closed eyes and turned it off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I dragged my legs to the bathroom. After taking a shower I dressed in my office attire and I started to my agency in taxi.

When I reached my department office, all of my colleagues were already there.

"Good Morning, Ms.Reed" Zara, one of my colleague greeted me.

"Good Morning, Zara" I greeted her back.

"You look refreshed after your vacation Bella" Ethan, my other colleague asked.

"Of course I am" I said placing my bag on my desk.

Then the door of our department opened and I saw Ruby walk in.

"Bella, you are finally back" she said hugging me and I returned her hug.

"Missed me?" I said retreating our hug.

"So much" she said pouting.

Ethan, Ruby and myself are working for the planning department for the past two years, where we plan and manage the schedules for the concerts of the idols in our agency. Even though I am superior to them, I never treated them as my juniors. There was this friendly atmosphere within us. We always work together as a team. As for Zara, she is at present interning at our company. She joined three months ago. She is a cute and kind girl and does her job effectively.

"Ah...Mr.Phillip wants you in his office" Ruby informed.

"Why?" Ethan questioned.

"I don't know. He called me yesterday night saying he wants to discuss something with me" I said shrugging.

"You better get going then" Ruby spoke and I agreed with her and started walking to Mr.Phillip's office which is few blocks away.

After reaching his office I knocked on his door and soon a 'come in' was heard. I opened the door and walked in.

"Good Morning Mr.Phillip" I spoke smiling.

"Morning Isabella. Have a seat" he said gesturing to the sofa which is opposite to the one he was sitting on.

"You wanted to discuss something?" I came straight to the point.

"Ah.....yes. Isabella, do you want a change in your job?" he asked.

"Change? I don't get it, Mr.Phillip" I said confused by his words.

"I mean like apart from planning concerts do you want to do some other work.....like working as a manager for an idol?" I can sense the hesitate in his voice.

"A manager for an idol?" I spoke out and he nodded.

"This idol of our agency is mesmerised by your working nature and wants you as his manager" he said explaining.

"The pay is more compared to your current one" he continued.

"I am sorry Mr.Phillip but out of everyone here, YOU know why I do this job. I didn't choose this because of good pay but because I love doing it" I spoke up.

"I know. I know Isabella but the idol wants only you as his manager" he said sighing.

"Can I know the name of the idol?" I asked.

"He is—" he got cut off by a knock on the door.

"I think he is here" he said and shouted a 'come in'.

I turned back to see him as I was seated opposite to the door. My eyes widened seeing him. Nico!!! What is he doing here? There is another man who looked same age as Nico followed right behind him. His face seemed familiar.