Chapter-30 (Part-2)

"Pleaselet me in, Bella" he pleaded looking straight into my eyes.

His words assured me to the extent that I had a sudden urge to open up about everything.

And i did.

*Flashblack*

3 years ago

Isabella P.O.V

"Isabella, Mr.White wants you in his cabin" my co-worker conveyed.

"Got it" I quickly marched towards Mr.White's cabin.

I knocked on his door and a soon a 'come in' was heard.

"Mr.White, what can I do for you?" I asked politely after entering his cabin.

I didn't receive any reply so I lifted my head and as expected he is checking me out. It felt utterly disgusting and uncomfortable. I took deep breaths calming myself.

"Mr.White?" I called again and now he seemed to come into his senses.

"Yes, Isabella?".

"I heard that you are looking for me?" I asked.

"Ah..yes. Tonight, you will be accompanying me for the meeting with 'INK Entertainment'" he said.

"But Mr.White I am not the one who is in charge of it. It's Ms.Rebeeca who should be accompanying you" I reasoned.

"Yes, but it seems that she can't make it as she was occupied with some other work. So, I want you to fill in for her" he explained.

What? Ms.Rebeeca skipped her work? This has to be a joke. Ms.Rebeeca was famous for her professionalism. There is no way she left her work unfinished. Undoubtedly, this sly fox is upto something.

"But—" I started but he cut me off.

"I hope you won't be late. You can leave now" he wrapped up.

I really hate doing this but after all he is my boss. I can't deny his orders. I sighed and walked out of his cabin.

Straight after my graduation I started working here. It's been a total of six months of me working for 'We Entertainment' which is owned by Mr.White.

Over the past six months Mr.White's behaviour has been same. I didn't take a serious notice of this cause I thought he would change but he never did. Sometimes I want to quit working here but then I would be unemployed which leads me to rely on my parents and I hate it!

So, I have been enduring this all long. Today, he wants me to attend a meeting with him which is none of my business. I have a gut feeling that I shouldn't attend the meeting with him but I don't have a say in this.

I started working pushing all those thoughts back of my head. Soon it's time for the meeting. I looked up to see Mr.White all-ready to leave so, I quickly closed my computer and followed him.

'INK Entertainment' representatives already arrived when we reached the restaurant. It was a room which enables to talk private business matters. I sat beside Mr.White as I am with him.

They started talking about the project and I just stared into blank space cause I don't know any inch of info about this project. Out of nowhere I felt a hand on my thigh. I flinched and looked to my side, it was Mr.White.

What the hell is this bastard doing? I tried pushing his hand away only to make his grip tight. It's starting to hurt. Tears started filling in my eyes.

"Excuse me, I need to use ladies room" I said and walked out of there.

After a few minutes of washing my face thoroughly my senses seemed to calm down. I don't want to go into that room again but I left my purse there.

I gathered courage convincing myself that he can't do anything as there are other company representatives too. So, I planned to leave after grabbing my stuff giving an excuse to Mr.White.

I entered the room and there is no sight of anyone. Had they already left? Thankgo--.

Just then I heard the door shut from behind me. I turned around to find Mr.White smirking. This is not good.

"Mr.White, what are you doing?" I asked terrified.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" he started walking towards me.

"Don't come near me" I said walking backwards.

"Stop playing hard to get. We can finish this the easy way or the hard way. Choice is yours" he smirked making me scared.

I tried making a run for the door but he caught me before that and pushed me to the floor, hovering over me.

"Leave me, you bastard. Someone help me!" I shouted.

"Nobody is going to come for your rescue" he said leaning forward.

Having no other option, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain grabbing my shoulders tightly. Taking the chance, I pushed him and he fell back but in the process my shirt tore as he was grabbing my shoulders tightly. Nevertheless, I opened the door and ran out of the restaurant.

*Flashback End*

I didn't realise I was crying, dampening his shirt in the process while clutching on to his shirt tightly. Nico didn't release his hug but tightened it.

"After hiring taxi, I came home crying and shaking. I don't know how the night went by. The next day morning the only thought I had was to run into your arms. I wanted your comfort so badly. So, I booked the very next flight to Switzerland" I continued.

"But then I came to know that were in Australia and was holding a concert there so I changed my destination. With the help of Olivia, I managed to get concert tickets last minute. I felt relieved after seeing you singing happily on the stage but then your ending statements stabbed my wounded heart" (Remember the concert scene from Chapter-10).

"That's when I decided to never depend on anyone. I resigned my job and started searching for a new one. In no time I came across a job in EOE" I concluded.

"That day at the concert I didn't mean anyone of it, Bella" his voice cracked.

"I know Nico, it's just that I was not able to understand it given my situation" I assured him.

"I am sorry, Bella for being such a terrible boyfriend" he spoke tears running down his cheeks.

"I did not share this with you to make you feel guilty, Nico. I just wanted to lift off the weight I was carrying all these years. It's already in the past and I want to keep this over us" I smiled wiping his tears.

He sobbed into the crook of my neck.

"I am sorry and I love you" he confessed.

"I love you too". 

"Can we sleep? I am tired" I pouted.

He nodded chuckling through his tears.

-------------------------------

Hello my lovely bunnies🐇

I hope all the info from the chapter didn't confuse you.

Feel free to ask it away in the comments if it did!

Hope you enjoyed reading it!

Also don't forget to vote!

See you on Saturday!

Love you all❤️❤️- A\N