Chapter-6

Nicolas P.O.V

I sulked into my business class seat, flying back to New York. Bella's words from last night kept ringing in my ears. 'I hate you Nico' that's what she said. I thought I can set everything back to normal but when I saw the hurt in her eyes, I realised I f*cked up real time. She was heartbroken. 

Five years ago, i didn't mean it when I said I want to break up with her. But hell the situations turned out that way. At the end of the day it was to protect her. I sighed reminiscing all the past memories I spent with her. She was the only thing that kept me sane in this insane world. She used to check up on me for every two hours when my parents died. She was afraid I would do something to myself. Silly girl, only if she know I would only hurt her in the end.

It was almost evening when I landed in New York. When I reached the exit gate as expected media was waiting for my arrival. I stood there allowing them to take a few pictures of me. Then I headed to my car with my bodyguards.

"Ahh....you are here finally" he engulfed me with his hug.

James Martin my cousin brother. He had been with me in Switzerland managing my schedules all these five years. He knows everything about me, everything including my past. It was him who supported me and comforted me when i moved to Switzerland leaving Bella behind. I am so grateful for him. Don't know what i would be doing without him.

 We got in the car and headed to the agency.

"My father almost killed me when I returned without you" he spoke driving.

I just laughed it off.

"When I informed him you went to Australia. He was ready to beat the shit out of me. I covered up everything for you so,Nicolas Martin you owe me one" he looked over to me.

I showed him a thumbs up agreeing with him.

"But, why were you visiting 'The Blue Haven' from the past five years?" he enquired.

"It was Bella's favourite place. Going there every year makes me feel like I had met her" I answered. A look of sympathy formed on his face.

Yes, he knows about Bella. He knows about our breakup and the reason behind it. Me, Bella, James, Emily (his sister) went to same school.

"Nico, don't wor—" he started but I cut him off.

"I met Bella in Australia" I spoke out. I seriously can't bear with his empathic speech.

As soon as those words left my mouth the car came to a halt and James turned towards me with his eyes wide.

"You are joking, right?" he asked confused.

"No James, I really met her there" I confirmed.

"Oh my god Nico" he closed his mouth with his hands.

"How? Why? What did she say? How did she react?" he asked enthusiastic.

"She is still angry" I said pressing my lips together.

"As expected" he shrugged.

"I....I thought I can set everything back to normal but she was hurt and heartbroken" my voice came out hoarse.

"Then, what are you going to do now?" he asked.

"I have no idea. I am going nuts" I said frustrated.

"Don't worry. We will find a way" he encouraged.

I nodded and we soon reached our agency. We walked straight to my Uncle's office. When we entered the office my Uncle was on phone.

"Dad, Nico is here" James informed his father.