Chapter-32

Isabella P.O.V

"I am sorry. It was out of instinct. I didn't mean to hurt you" I apologised.

"I swear".

"Okay" he said nonchalantly.

I can see that he was hurt badly. I shouldn't have done that but I didn't do it intentionally either. It's just I am scared that his reputation might me ruined because of me.

"Now, let's intertwine our hands again" I held out my hand hoping he would forgive me.

"Forget it! Let's go" but sadly he just walked off.

"I won't move from her until you intertwine you hand with mine" I yelled a bit.

"I am serious".

"I said I am serious" I shouted again but he didn't turn back.

I lowered my head sighing. Out of nowhere I felt a needle prick my neck. I hissed at the unknown pain. I turned around to look at the person but my moments were halted in the middle.

I felt it all, the strange liquid penetrating into my nerves paralyzing my body painfully on its way. It all happened very quick that my brain failed to record and restore everything that took place and soon I saw black dots.

"Nico!!" I panted waking up from my dream.

I instantly took a note of my surroundings. It was the dirtiest place I have ever seen. It looked rusty with spider webs everywhere. I couldn't see everything clearly as it was almost dark and the only source of light in the room was a damaged bulb.

The room smelled horrible that I almost puked. I tried moving but all movements were restricted. I looked down to see my hands and legs tied tightly to the chair I was sitting on.

My head started hurting badly with my vision going blurry second by second. Within no time I saw those black dots appearing again.

Author P.O.V

After watching the CCTV footage Nicolas looked through each and every corner of the mall for Isabella but there is no sign of her.

"No no. This can't happen!" Nicolas hands trembled.

He started running out of the mall when James and Ruby saw him.

"Nico!" James ran to him.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"James, help me search this entire area. Not much time passed so there's a chance that we can find her" Nicolas urged.

"But Nico, shouldn't we inform her father first?" James questioned.

"No. Let's find her ourself. I am sure she will be nearby" saying that he walked to his car.

James was unsure about Nicolas decision but nevertheless accepted it.

"Nico, you go on. I'll come back after dropping Ruby home" Nicolas nodded.

Another two hours passed by, but Nicolas and James couldn't get any info regarding Isabella. They searched every possible place in that area but everything went into vain.

"I think it's time to inform her father" James said again.

"No---" Nicolas tried to deny.

"Stop denying, Nico! We are going to the police station!" James snapped.

James started driving to the police station and soon they reached. Nicolas entered the police station in a daze.

"Excuse me, where can we find Mr.Reed?" James asked an officer who is passing by.